X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about your Mom Wiz

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      I know you cats will all miss me terrible...Wizard will be out of commission for about a month...just didn't think ya'll thought I was dead and you were gonna be in sorrow...or throw a party...whichever...but Wiz's ma died early Saturday morn so planning for her funeral in Omaha...and youngest daughter has state basketball tourney coming up in Lincoln then Wiz will be doing a hip replacement shortly after in Lincoln so won't be on here. Just wanted to reassure you...

I'll be back...
      Sorry for your loss Wiz.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Thanks wingy and UKBB...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thanks for lettin us know why you'll be gone. Love your tag line! Condolences regarding your mom. Good luck with hip and daughter!

Comment

• Damn, Wiz, sorry to hear about your mom.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your Mom. Best of luck to your daughter and may you have a speedy recovery from your surgery. We look forward to your return and we'll keep the light on for you.

Comment

• Please don't use "we" when speaking about looking forward to The Wizard's return.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I feel for you, Wiz.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• sorry for your loss wiz

she must have been quite a woman to put up with your shit

I'm sure she was

a zebra with a new hip

you'll wish you'd never done it the first week

you'll wish you'd done it a lot sooner the rest of your life

Comment

• and yet, the team that is #31 on this list is not projected to make the tournament...
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• if only frost knew hoops

Comment

• This season’s NIT games will be played under modified rules. The 3-point line will be moved back 1-foot, 8 inches and the lane will be widened from 12 feet to 16 feet. The 3-point line is the distance used in international competition, while the lane is consistent with the NBA distance. The teams will also play four, 10-minute quarters, and teams will shoot free throws each quarter beginning with the fifth foul. Finally, the shot clock will only reset to 20 seconds following an offensive rebound.
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• You missed one, actually -- that the longer 3 line and the wider lane only apply to Nebraska.

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Welcome back. And STFU then GTFO

Comment

Working...
                                X