Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's all go work for Brandon's senate campaign.

Abso-effin-lutely. I'll MAKE time for that. Let's also make a "Michigan Failures" patch he can have sewn on the blazers he wears in public. His should honor Tom Goss. Or perhaps H H Holmes for the way he's slaughtered the Michigan product.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• You are right Prime, Baylor's schedule gets tough but if they keep winning they will pass oLIEo and Stanford will be back up there too.
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Stanford, with a loss to Utah, isn't jumping an undefeated ohio state. The next time something like that happens will be the first. Baylor possibly could but they have a lot of work to do yet. Still, ohio's only hope is for Auburn to beat Alabama. IF that happens I think we'll see an FSU-osu title game.

Comment

• MSU is going to beat oLIEo if they play.
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• 15 worst buckeye tatoos
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• What the hell? Don't they have any tattoo artists in Columbus?

Comment

• Ohio planned on making Gee endure sensitivity training, wtf?

I much preferred giving him a bottle of scotch and a microphone.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ohio-st...6268--spt.html
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Herbstreit attacks Corso with knife, on set. Another Buckeye likely heading to jail.

[youtube]Jbu4dfeGVOg[/youtube]

Corso received a vicious and bloody laceration to the face , expect to hear from investigators shortly.
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 16, 2013, 03:49 PM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Meh. When I turned the game on to find out that 2 LBs were out, I knew it would be dicey. Offense pretty much sucked today. No real excuse for getting stopped more than twice by that team. Defense was just way short-handed. But, as OSU has done all year with injuries and missing players, another easy win.

On the hoops front, quality road win. Not pretty, but that unit is nails defensively. The guards, in particular, are going to be a nightmare to deal with.

Buzz Williams had some great things to say about Matta after the game -- about what a great, class coach he is -- and how unassuming/underappreciated he is. Word. He's going to retire sooner rather later (physical issues) and it's going to be very sad. He *is* OSU Basketball.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Not surprised at all about those ``physical issues''. I suppose I'll enjoy the phase in which the investigation creates headlines, and then will have to sigh in resignation after you get off easy.

Comment

• Yeah. Either that or he had really bad problems with his foot causes pain throughout his leg and back. His suffering is M's eventual good fortune, though, so congrats.

For now, though, it will be a pleasure watching M's backcourt go up against Craft and Scott.

Comment

• Urban to Thad: ``Yeah, it'll definitely work but just make up your own problem. Esophegeal spasms is mine.''

Comment

• Always a great thread. Nice reminder, though, for proper decorum in a few weeks.

Comment

• Fine, then:

On the odd chance, well, that sucks. He's 46 (much younger than I'd thought). I do have a few good sources that OSU's the only program in the B10 that ``plays in the grey areas'', and of course OSU gets caught for that on a regular basis. Then again you don't have to make up a reason to retire if you did only that. Maybe it's a lot worse. Or maybe OP's theory about his rosy-red nose applies. Overall, when you do things the way you do down there, you know on some level that it will all come crashing down some day, so you enjoy it until it does and you pretend its legit until you can't anymore. But, yeah. On the odd chance, yes. It's a shame when competent person who is also virtuous has to give up their profession due to health issues.

Comment

• While the Prime is no stranger to the drink, all in moderation. Many a fair maiden have lost their resolve to a jacked-up Prime on libations.

Now for a moment of seriousness:

Alcohol induces vasodilation and facial flushing in people who have rosacea. However, alcohol is not the cause of the skin disease in most people.

Although the classic ‘drinker's nose’ (rhinophyma) was thought to be related to excess alcohol consumption, it has never been proven.

No matter how you look at this, "Thad the red-nosed reindeer" has some explaining to do.
                                Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 17, 2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X