No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! Islander fans chanting "Princess Crosby" during the game.

Comment

• Cindy is having a tough year

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I think they are 2-12 in their last 14 playoff games

Comment

• Howard sells a Power Play, and Franzen buries a rebound.

Comment

• The Franzen giveth, and the Franzen taketh away.

Comment

• I think the Anaheim Police Department just got a report of Grand Larceny on Jimmy Howard.

Comment

• Wow... Anaheim slammed with a major penalty, and I'll be honest, I do NOT agree with it.

Boarding to be sure... but I dunno if that warranted 5 minutes.

EDIT: That was one of the most PATHETIC power plays I have seen all year from the Wings. Five minutes, and you get three shots and a shorthanded penalty to end it 40 seconds soon.

EDIT2: Then give up the tying goal on the PP with 30 seconds left in the period. That might just be the turning point of the series there.
                  Last edited by chemiclord; May 8, 2013, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Overtime again?

Why the hell not?

EDIT: Guess the OT magic had to end sometime. Anaheim dominated OT from start to finish... felt like a freakin' Ducks power play.
                    Last edited by chemiclord; May 9, 2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• NICK BONINO GW OT goal

Glad BRUNNER was on the ice to see it first hand, front row style. Dudes been killing ANA just like NICK BONINO has been to DET.

13 more W's to go.

Do you understand how fun it is to watch these two teams play? I always enjoy the match up.

pands

HILLER gave up 2 weak goals tonight. He has to clean that up.
                      Last edited by Panoptes; May 9, 2013, 12:13 AM.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Too bad for those that will show up here in the a.m talking about how late it was.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          NICK BONINO GW OT goal

Glad BRUNNER was on the ice to see it first hand, front row style. Dudes been killing ANA just like NICK BONINO has been to DET.

13 more W's to go.

Do you understand how fun it is to watch these two teams play? I always enjoy the match up.

pands

HILLER gave up 2 weak goals tonight. He has to clean that up.
                          The Wings always have posed some thorns in the Ducks' sides, and vice versa; they are two very different styles that any given year or game can go two very different ways depending on how the bounces go. It's fun to watch even if you have no vested interest in either side.

Comment

• Howard played well tonight, the back breaker was Patrick Eaves turnover in the 5 min major forcing Smith to take a penalty. Hmmm wonder if Winnik will get a 2 game suspension? I think there were 5 rookies on the ice for the losing goal, what are you going to do? Can't keep raging on the young guys after each loss.

Hank while having 2 assists is clearly not the player he used to be - he and Dat's had the worst game I can remember ever. Ericsson had a good game as well as Nyquist keeps getting better.

Side note: POS Gary Bettman was there hanging around cheering for the Ducks shown up in the box with a smile on his face after the winning goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              Too bad for those that will show up here in the a.m talking about how late it was.
                              Fell asleep during the 3rd intermission. Didn't miss much.

Had no confidence the Wings were going to win in OT. Every time they got ahead, they lost their hustle and looked like they were skating on their heels.

Thought the wings 4th line played pretty solid but only one shot on goal in a 5 min PP. Really?

Howard played well!

Joe will be rockin on Friday.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Geez the wings make it hard on themselves. Thanks to last nights debacle they have to play all seven games before they move on to the next round.

Comment

Working...
                                X