Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
    Looks at this point that he is either losing or has lost his confidence and thats death for a goalie
    This
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Wings have no faith in Howard when he is in the net. They play much better when Mrazek is in the net. Holland is really pissing me off. For the last several years he's more interested in saving face than the Wings winning. Howard needs to sit..................PERIOD!.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I didn't watch the whole game but they looked good from what I saw. Mrazek was solid as usual (I didn't see as many defensive breakdowns as I usually do). Larkin keeps creating something out of nothing. Seeing Datsyuk and Zetterberg back together was nice. It's like their telepathic.

Comment

• A win at home!! What a novel idea.

I'm still amazed at the level of play J Jagr is still achieving.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Really disappointed that T. Pulkkinen keeps getting scratched. He's one that i was really excited to see take that next step this year
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Marzek solid in net again tonight. Good win against the Sens.

Phenauf sure didn't last long in Toronto with Babcock.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Red Wings are putting a special patch commemorating their final season at the Joe next year:

[ame]https://twitter.com/BradGalli/status/697822475208544261[/ame]
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That patch is awesome.

Nice, clean and totally historic.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I was kind of hoping the Wings would be able to pry Phaneuf from the Leafs. Oh well. They will definitely need another defenseman or two if they want to get past the 1st round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      I was kind of hoping the Wings would be able to pry Phaneuf from the Leafs. Oh well. They will definitely need another defenseman or two if they want to get past the 1st round.
                      I'd rather want someone who can actually play defense, personally.

Comment

• I always heard he was good at both ends of the ice. Has he declined or was he never good?

Comment

• 4 stars on the JOE patch to commemorate the 4 cups they won. It seems they've given up already on winning a 5th this season? Easy alteration I guess.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I still don't know how I feel about giving up the Joe. I know it's needed in a lot of areas (the bathrooms!) but I'm not enamored by all the pretty arenas for hockey. I've always loved walking into JLA and feeling the history in that building.

I wish they'd stay put.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah, the men's rooms are disgusting.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                I was kind of hoping the Wings would be able to pry Phaneuf from the Leafs. Oh well. They will definitely need another defenseman or two if they want to get past the 1st round.
                                I'd have loved his shot from the blue line but his contract is garbage. If we could have traded him for Howard and Ericsson straight up it would have been the deal of the century. Other than that we just couldn't afford him with those shitty contracts that we have on the books.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X