Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    *sigh*

You started the shit in the other thread by sticking up for your partner in stupidity, Gonz, in a post that did not concern you (which, BTW was in retaliation for his thinly veiled dig). Had you not done that, I would not have had to kick your ass (like I always do) in a troll battle.

About 95% of your posts are weak trolls. You try, but you are not good at it. Give it up and I will leave you alone. Keep it up and I will continue to abuse you.

Your choice.
    A 40-50 year old telling a "yo momma" joke is funny? You're "abusing" me/winning? Your posts are good (the only one's that actually are include gifs or videos)? I'm a troll and you're not?

***SIGH FROWNY FACE BOO-HISS***
    Last edited by AMP; February 5, 2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Yeah, but I had an alibi.

Tell your mother thanks for me

(Sometimes this shit is just too easy)
      You're funny joke actually makes you a necrophiliac. I guess the easy jokes aren't so easy, ya f-ing dumbass.

Comment

• ^^ Hi-larious.

(not)
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Momma jokes!

"Not" comebacks!

What's next? Two snaps in Z formation?

Comment

Leavittsburg OHIO...Ha!

https://youtu.be/ciclR7ll0XI
            Just like Alabama. :-)
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ha!

Rollin 60's Crips, a gang from Northwestern Detroit get busted by Feds for incriminating themselves on Facebook.

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• If the Crips' messages led the task force to catching them 'in the act' of something, that's one thing, but for them to use the message as 'proof' of a crime is another.

We can bullshit all day on this board, but at the end of the day, nothing we say amounts to even a hill of shit. We hide behind monikers, backed by emails that are monikers in themselves. We say shit we don't mean. We say things that we wouldn't say to each other's faces. We use sarcasm that is lost, both in the way we write and in the way our intended recipient reads our sentences.

Social media should NEVER be used as proof of anything. However, if messages lead law enforcement to be at the 'right' place, to catch someone in the act, I have a hard time arguing against that.

By the way, that story didn't make me laugh my ass off.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Of course it should be used as evidence of stuff. It shouldn't be the only evidence of stuff though.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Evidently one of the members indicted was advertising how much he was charging for Meth, and several others were bragging about crimes they committed recently.

Those types of items should be used as evidence much like an admission.

The humorous part to me was the gangstas were using a public platform to incriminate themselves to the point they get indicted.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxCGIi7ZBRU"]Stephen Reveals Even More McCringleberry Footage - YouTube[/ame]

and

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEh0Y0xvFVk"]McCringleberry Gets Some Help With His Excessive Celebrations - YouTube[/ame]
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Those were pretty good.

Key and Peele played bumbling FBI guys in the series Fargo.
                        ------------
                        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Some thought actually put into some of this!

AAL Quintez Cephus
                          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• "Some people who like them are ashamed to be fans".

Classic!

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                "Some people who like them are ashamed to be fans".

Classic!
                                Hey, it's a Plymouth.
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X