Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YT View Post
    If Taylor Swift hooked up with Dano for a night, she'd be ruined & traumatized by his balls....and not in a good way!
    Now that would make a horrible song. I can't see a song with "shiny balls" in the title going up the charts
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
      lol, maybe you can Taylor can form a support group.
      Called what? Beauty & the Beast?

Of course I'd be Beauty

Comment

• Of course.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
          If Taylor Swift hooked up with Dano for a night, she'd be ruined & traumatized by his balls....and not in a good way!
          Would that be called Dano Swift or Swift Dano?
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Tax time, so:
            Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Why is it so hard for people to get this right?

[ame]http://youtu.be/xwfmwPMy100[/ame]
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You are correct.

Looking forward to your next forum game to share a beer and discuss this with You, Dano and I.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Ha!
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "Of" for "have" has always been the one that seriously gets on my tits.

"I should "of" bought that car, and I would "of" and indeed I could "of", but I didn't"

I always feel like replying with, "You should of went to school for a little bit longer, you tit"
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• sounds like you may be getting the " 've" contraction morphing into "of"
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• ESPN's political agenda pushing is going well.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Looking up grammar rage brought lots of funny stuff. There's one rant that I just cannot post on here, because of all the foul language. It was the most epic of rages.

Comment

• It was the most epic of rages.
                              Ha!

Comment

• Did you read it, Jim?

Comment

Working...
                                X