No announcement yet.

OT-funny video thread.. googogogogogo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know....next summer maybe I should organize a carp hunt here in Peoria.....sorta like the forum game and the forum fishing trip.
    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• No....no....they warned us it was only for professionals.

(I do have a racquetball racquet though, and some water skis)

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAIEamakLoY"]Zeitgeist 2011: Year In Review - YouTube[/ame]
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• A remake of a classic. Hilarious!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJKivuZ21go&feature=related"]Saturday Night Live 712 (Se 37 Ep 10) Jimmy Fallon - Seasons Greetings - YouTube[/ame]
          Last edited by CGVT; December 19, 2011, 08:06 PM.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• There's more than enough evidence of guys doing stupid stuff. Here's how the fairer sex deals

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tuhMr4CeWc"]The Three Stooges On Crack 3 (Clean) - YouTube[/ame]
                "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• this is great! A reading of the book that I'm sure expresses how many parents have felt with their children

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIBqd1kxoQk"]Go the Fuck to Sleep -read by Samuel L Jackson - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• that is great - I wonder if you can actually buy that book??

edit: you sure can, through the Amazon link! I have a couple of friends that might be getting a belated Christmas present.
                    Last edited by kayrone; December 28, 2011, 10:52 AM.
                    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I am pretty sure you can buy that book.....make sure you use the amazon link on the main page.
                      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• I like a lot of the videos you post tony, but that Samuel Jackson book thing was complete pap. Watched 3 minutes, couldn't take anymore.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Probably doesn't translate across the ocean. Or it did and it's just not your cup of vodka.

Comment

• I think even after several vodkas, it still wouldn't be funny. And is it really SLJ?.....,, very strange shitty thing for him to do.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• He's reading a book someone else wrote and it's hilarious

Comment

• Yes I knew he didn't actually write the shit, just weird he'd go on record reading it.

Comment

Working...
                                X