Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTFTS, Marko so you can GOTFPTGTD. :D
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• ?
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Apologies for misinterpreting your post. Now get off this site and go the fuck to sleep woman!
        No problem. I never did fall back to sleep. I did make it into work. One of my co-workers didn't call the hotline and was here at 7, oops. There's more people here than I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
          ?
          Go The Fuck To Sleep, Marko so you can Get On The Fucking Plane To Go To Detroit.

Comment

• I am going to GTGTANRTAIMWBT.....,

Thats......, Going To Go To A Nice Restaurant Tonight As Its My Wifes Birthday Today....., Happy Birthday Sacha dawling xxxxx
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Happy Birthday, Sacha!

Have fun, Marko
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thank you CGVT....., and Sacha says thanks too.

Going to a restaurant where the steaks are just unbelievable. Im going to ask for a Tony, "rarer medium rare"......., see if I get my ass kicked.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Happy B-Day Mrs. Marko.

Rarer medium rare? Does that mean the meat is pretty much jumping off the plate?

Steak does sound really good. Haven't had one in awhile. I really don't go out to eat much and it's not exactly grilling weather around here right now.

Comment

• Happy birthday, Sacha! I hope both of you had a wonderful time.

Comment

• Happy Birthday to Mrs. Marko........

I hope Mr. Marko got his steak according to his preference.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        Happy birthday, Sacha! I hope both of you had a wonderful time.
                        Thanks Malto & LFIJ. Had a very nice night out. Both of us had a three course meal and a few beers.

I thought it would be nice to get a birthday picture of my gorgeous wife on here, and me tagging along to ruin it, ......, put faces to names etc etc
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Lovely
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Nice!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Very nice Marko. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

• Very nice! I have a similar sweater

Comment

Working...
                                X