Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss...
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Put a new battery in the sarChasm detector
      YUP! my bad!!!
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• "Ha ha. Yup. I'm not a big fan of drafting high bad character dudes. Titus was one of them. Broyles was another of a different category (injury history).

Avoid em like the plague."

--------------------------------------------You're omniscient when it comes to hindsight.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Bills fill in some defensive line depth with Landon Cohen

Posted by Darin Gantt on July 21, 2014, 12:33 PM EDT
          AP The Bills are going to give defensive tackle Marcell Dareus time to get himself in shape, but they’ve still got to practice.
          They added a bit of depth for their line, signing veteran defensive tackle along with wide receiver Naaman Roosevelt, the team announced.
          To make room on the roster, they cut wide receiver Ramses Barden and linebacker Nathan Williams.
          Cohen has spent time with a good chunk of the league, appearing for the Lions, Jaguars, Patriots, Seahawks, Cardinals, Eagles, Cowboys and Bears.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Part of the Cohen brothers... that was when I most hated being a Lions fan. The Cohens, DeWayne White, Fluellen, Jared Devries, and Ikaika Alama-Francis. Just terrible to watch.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• That was very horrible.

Dizon and Paris Lenon were icing on the cake.

Comment

• Titus literally knocked out his own lawyer. Priceless.

Former Detroit Lions receiver Titus Young will have a preliminary hearing Wednesday in municipal court in Compton, Calif., to determine whether he will stand trial on five separate counts of battery since May.

The most serious charge is a felony — battery with serious bodily injury — that occurred July 8, when Young was meeting with his lawyer, Brian Hurwitz, according to a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department arrest report obtained today through a California Freedom of Information Act request filed by the Free Press.

The report states that Young, 24, and his family were meeting with Hurwitz, 34, at an address that corresponds with Martin Luther King Jr. Harbor Hospital in L.A. Young became angry and attacked Hurwitz when Hurwitz told him he was not being released from the medical facility.

According to the report, Young “stood up from his chair and punched (Hurwitz) several times to his face. After being punched by (Young), (Hurwitz) said he lost consciousness. After regaining consciousness, (Hurwitz) said he was bleeding profusely from his nose and that his nose was swollen and felt broken. He also had pain to his forehead and jaw area.”

Hurwitz was treated by paramedics and taken to another hospital. According to the report, Young “was asleep due to medication given to him by hospital staff” when police compiled their report.

Hurwitz told police that he wished to file felony charges against Young for the attack. Hurwitz has told USA TODAY Sports that he no longer represents Young.
                At an arraignment July 14, Young pleaded not guilty to the felony charge, as well as to four separate misdemeanor counts of battery on school, park or hospital property that occurred May 28, June 1, June 26 and July 1.

Young is facing 16 criminal counts in two counties in southern California. His latest arrest occurred just a few days before he was scheduled to make a pretrial-hearing appearance in Newport Beach in neighboring Orange County, where he was facing four felonies and seven other criminal charges.
                He was being held on $105,000 bond.

Comment

• I am guessing Delmas could have given the barrister a few tips.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Mildew really does his homework........ you gotta give him props for that.
                    The only logical explanation is:
                    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Young is still in jail after knocking out his barrister.

Lions Football

Former WR Young has court date pushed back, faces another hearing

By Carlos Monarrez Detroit Free Press Sports Writer

Former Lions receiver Titus Young has had his court date pushed back again, and he also faces another court hearing on a reckless-driving charge from May.

Young was scheduled to have a preliminary hearing Friday in municipal court in Compton, Calif., to determine whether he would stand trial on five counts of battery since May, including one felony charge stemming from a July 8 incident in which he is accused of knocking out his attorney at the time. That hearing has been continued to Sept. 4

. Six days after the new date, Young is scheduled to have a pretrial hearing in West Covina, Calif., on a single charge for reckless driving May 28, according to a Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office spokesperson.

The reckless driving charge is a misdemeanor. Young remains in custody at an L.A. County correctional facility on a $105,000 bond, and another $25,000 bond was issued on the reckless-driving charge.

Young, who turns 25 on Thursday, grew up in Los Angeles and played 26 games for the Lions in 2011-12 after they drafted him in the second round out of Boise State.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• You guys don't realize how lucky Titus Young is. At his young age he's already done a lot of things that are on my bucket list, such as:

Be on TV

Make millions of dollars

Punch a lawyer in the face
                        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Bahahahaha

Nate Burleson no lock to stick with Browns

Nate Burleson | CLE

(August 21, 2014 8:40 AM EDT)

ESPN Cleveland isn't sure if Nate Burleson will make the Browns' final roster.

The 33-year-old Burleson has been bothered by a hamstring issue for a couple weeks now. Of course, the competition for roster spots in this wideout corps is not exactly fierce. The only locks are Josh Gordon, Andrew Hawkins and Miles Austin, leaving Burleson to battle guys like Charles Johnson, Travis Benjamin, Anthony Armstrong and Taylor Gabriel. It's hard to see the desperate Browns dumping a veteran leader with experience like Burleson, even if he'll be playing a bit role.

SOURCE:*

ESPN CLEVELAND
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• OL Dylan Gandy cut by Bears

Comment

• lol I told my Dad (Colts fan) that the Colts would go after LeShoure (because LeShoure's name has been brought up with the Colts before). This was obviously going to happen:

Report: Mikel Leshoure visiting Indianapolis Colts
                              Former Lions running back Mikel Leshoure is reportedly visiting Indianapolis this week. Are the Colts looking for Trent Richardson insurance?
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                lol I told my Dad (Colts fan) that the Colts would go after LeShoure (because LeShoure's name has been brought up with the Colts before). This was obviously going to happen:

Report: Mikel Leshoure visiting Indianapolis Colts
                                http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...anapolis-colts
                                Holy balls read the comments from that article.

after all the trent bashing, the colt fans are saying leshoure would be a great pickup and he was depth cut for the lions.
                                Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

Working...
                                X