U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for Belien.

He has gone from top contender to rebuild and all of the players leaving should still be on his roster.

......cept the money is in the NBA and they don't care if you smoke.

I am guessing the next CBA might include reimbursement for the pot bill because it is medicinal.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Today is the annual Beilein's Big Offer day and this year has been bigger than any other I can recall. He's extended 6 offers to the Class of 2016 so far and another one is expected tonight to TJ Leaf.

5 of the 7 offers are Top 100 guys and 3 are PG's. Hopefully, there will be some commits coming soon, from both 2015 & '16.

Comment

• RB Mike Weber commits to Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
          RB Mike Weber commits to Michigan.
          Nice. I hope he redshirts next year lol.

Michigan has De'veon Smith, Derrick Green, Drake Johnson, and Ty Isaac already.
          I think this year, we will start to see a good running game as the high ranked (from recruiting) offensive linemen & RBs start to age.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Drake Johnson is out for the year and Isaac hasn't received back on his request. He may not play this year either.
            Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Johnson tore it last year and will be back this year. Not that I'm expecting much of anything out of him.

Comment

• Our OL sucks. I'm not expecting much this year. Hoke sucks as does his recruiting. We needed a higher profile hire to fix the hodge podge bullshit dick rod left us. Maybe next year but the Hoke hire reminds me of what the Pistons have done since LB left us. I admire Hokes love for the maize and blue but he's not the coach to lead us to a national championship
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fuck, he won't even lead us to a B1G division championship. Orca gets paid 4.2M/year for what, I have no clue.
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Wasn't on the Hoke bandwagon when he was hired and I'm still not.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Our OL sucks. I'm not expecting much this year. Hoke sucks as does his recruiting. We needed a higher profile hire to fix the hodge podge bullshit dick rod left us. Maybe next year but the Hoke hire reminds me of what the Pistons have done since LB left us. I admire Hokes love for the maize and blue but he's not the coach to lead us to a national championship
                      Hoke's first full year recruiting class was at the sophomore/ redshirt-freshmen stage last year.
                      I think if we don't see something this next season, there might be a problem. Hoke's guys will be juniors, redshirt-sophomores, sophomores, freshmen, and redshirt-freshmen.

Michigan has 8 4-star (Magnuson, AJ Williams, Samuelson, Dawson, Tuley-Tillman, Bosch, Fox, and Cole) and 2 5-star (Kugler, Kalis) rated o-lineman ... and then Bushell-Beatty, Black Bars, & Ben Braden from 2012-2014. ... but they are all young.

Basically Michigan's entire o-line is higher rated than any o-lineman Purdue has recruited in the last 3 years. lol
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I know he's still got to get coached up but Michigan lands another top recruit for 2015. DE Darian Roseboro, who has a composite ranking of #109 nationally (24/7 sports) with Rivals giving him the highest mark at #42.

Comment

• Wow, 3 TDs for Funchess. Nice.
                          My YouTube fishing channel> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoDycO2ZfMxPqsQ5TbrHFtw

Comment

• Megatron Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by lioninflorida View Post
                              Wow, 3 TDs for Funchess. Nice.
                              That catch over the two defenders in the back of the endzone was a thing of beauty!
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He looks good in the "1" jersey. That's for sure.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X