Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course. Fortunately for them, they had that robbery thing.

Anyway, I was just responding in kind. Waiting to see who Hoke cut.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hopefully a couple of the shitty players.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Of course. Fortunately for them, they had that robbery thing.

Anyway, I was just responding in kind. Waiting to see who Hoke cut.
        Fortunately, most of us have better things to do than wait to see what UM (meyer's) nest move is going to be. Then again, I also don't ever post on any Ohio forums, so I guess I am a bad example.

Comment

• I don't doubt that you have some better things to do, but you post here and watch M sports, so you clearly have worst things to do, too.

Comment

• Three unnamed OSU freshmen involved in a rape investigation. Not good to hear

Comment

• Wierd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Three unnamed OSU freshmen involved in a rape investigation. Not good to hear
                While "Pope Urban" is in Conclave these things will happen.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• 3 Ohio State football players named in search warrant regarding alleged rape

I guess Urban will be able to draw upon his extensive experience in dealing with the Police from all those player arrests in Florida.

Might want to add "No Means No!" to Meyer's fabled social Etiquette course curriculum.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Sports Rush To Judgement Volume 243, now available
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Of the 11 Warriors, 3 may be rapists?

Comment

• Poor OP. Well, I guess this is personal for him -- he knows what it's like to be assfucked by Ohio State.

Comment

• It is unfortunate that your Mason jar is half empty this morning.

When Urban returns from the Vatican, I'm certain he will get to the bottom of this latest scandal and shine some light.

Comment

• I'll wait and see what happened. The girl alleges the incident happened in October. She went to the police 3 weeks later. And now there's a search warrant for 3 players (2 of whom are now known). The search warrant is for one of the player's phones.

One possibility is that she was raped in a campus building and one of the players filmed it using a camera. It took her weeks to muster up the courage to report it. And as of today, 4 months later, no charges have been filed.

Another possibility is that she gave a player a BJ. Another player fillmed/took photos. Something happened during a 3 week period that prompted her to report it to the police. Her story struck the police as dubious and hence the long delay and lack of filed charges.

Or something else.

In any event, the news station that reported it has taken down the story because they massively fucked up by showing a copy of the search warrant that revealed one of the player's name AND the alleged victim's name. Now her name is out there, which if she's telling the truth is horrible (if it's Duke lacrosse, then I don't care).

Comment

• Nothing more tenuous then a rape charge against someone who can be leveraged.

I'd wait on this one. It will be interesting to see how the osu program deals with this. I wonder if big gene will manage to f.... it up again.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• So Urban has been harboring 3 alleged rapists on the team since last October?

Here it comes.....

Comment

Working...
                                X