No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Indiana, 10/14/17, Noon ET, ABC/ESPN 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After passing on standard downs and running on passing downs in first half, Drevno's gone back to running on standard downs. That is IU's strong suit on D. Accordingly, lots of 3 and outs besides excellent field position given to the O from the D.

I guess they think they can win it on D? I don't know what to say.
    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I don't think they have a choice, Jeff.

Comment

• Agreed. The offense is richrod level of bad.

Comment

• There's no faith in O'Korn from Harbaugh. That much is certain.he gave him some big calls early and he blew them so now he's in damage control mode.

Comment

• Good point, Paul. Peters must really be a bust to not be ready to play.

Comment

• Don't know why they just don't run power formation the whole game. At least they can move the ball without going backward.

O'Korn would probably be better rolling out anyway.

Comment

• Well, that was easy.

Indiana lines up a bunch of small quick guys, so just line up and run them over.

Comment

• HIGDON MVP. ... and a few good blocks on those two TDs too.

This game is so similar to last year vs IU. Deveon Smith had a huge run to open that game up I believe ... but people blamed the wind for O'Korn's poor performance. Now it's just on O'Korn.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• 238 yards for the putrid running game.

Comment

• Offense is putrid. Running game success is in spite of a crap line.

Comment

• It is bad. There is no trust in O'Korn.

Comment

• If O'Korn continues to be this bad surely we see Petewrs. Or even McCaffrey?

Comment

• Awful offensive series after the Hill interception. Bad penalty by Wheatley. Bad 3rd down call. No passes.

Comment

• Glad there were no passes.

Comment

• Again no attempt to use O'Korn as a runner. I guess they don't see it as a useful option.

Comment

Working...
                                X