No announcement yet.

Mich v ND Discussion. In memory of and to honor Clashmore Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two possessions in the entire second half! After ND kicked a FG to make it 28-27 with over nine minutes to go Navy ran the clock out!

Comment

Yeah, AF and Navy are difficult to play against but the real problem is that ND sucks. My sense is that Brian Kelley's personality has a lot to do with that. JMO.
      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Navy's option is a difficult system to stop even if you're ready for it.

Comment

Notre Dame is being forced to vacate two years of football victories, including games from its 2012 national title runner-up season, due to NCAA violations committed by a former student athletic trainer, the NCAA said Tuesday. The NCAA determined that a Notre Dame trainer committed academic misconduct for two football players and provided six other players with extra benefits. The student athletic trainer was employed by Notre Dame's athletic department from 2009-13, according to the NCAA.

If Notre Dame vacates all 21 wins from 2012 and 2013, the Fighting Irish would fall from second in all-time wins to tied for sixth with Alabama. Currently, Michigan has the most all-time wins with 935

Comment

so glad the NCAA is coming down on ND and still hasn't said a word about Ole Miss...
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

The ND investigation started earlier.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It did? I assumed ND just cooperated... like fools.

Comment

But kinda funny how the investigation on ND gets a question about Ole Miss from you. Heh.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

=)

Comment

I'm consistent... but I think you also believe they're cheating as well. On a cheating scale, I'd propose Ole Miss is probably more of a problem for the NCAA than ND... if you really believe it creating a equality in competition. (clears throat)

also.. I really did think both started about the same time or within a month of one another. When did the ND investigation start?
                      Last edited by entropy; November 22, 2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

maybe I should have used UNC instead...

Comment

But Ole Miss comes to mind first when it comes to cheating... Baylor next.. Just so you know my bias.

UNC is in the top 5

Comment

I have no idea what Ole Miss actually did or didn't do. Just message board stuff from Sk8terBoy1993 types. Certainly not enough actual evidence to elevate my stance on OM's infractions here (or generally) to more than just idle gossip. And considering I'm not a teenaged girl, I tend to avoid gossip. I'll read the report when it comes out. The same as I did with ND's, Nebraska's a few years back, and the paragraph on UNC.

Comment

Some programs need to learn from the SEC how to cheat and hide that shit.

Comment

We learned from Bo Schembechler.

Comment

Working...
                                X