Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "And later on in the programme, we will be answering your questions about Azerbaijan, like how do you spell it, and where the fuck is it."
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ring, Ring. Hi! I hope you are having a great day! Can I tell you about a great new Landlord insurance policy from Bellend & Bawbag, LLC?

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• How to respond to a telemarketer....

[ame]https://youtu.be/_lNJIpn1Pcg[/ame]
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Ha!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih6XjO_fhrI"]Kramer Says, "You Just Blew My Mind" - YouTube[/ame]
          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            I am sitting in the waiting room at the dentist's office and they have a Christian "rock" radio station playing.

How the fuck anyone can listen to this shit is beyond my comprehension. I am ready to stick ice picks in my ears. Fuck
            Dude, a dentist playing Christian rock...just fucking run...
            AXE 'EM!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              Ring, Ring. Hi! I hope you are having a great day! Can I tell you about a great new Landlord insurance policy from Bellend & Bawbag, LLC?

I've heard of them. Are they at Bellenden Gardens in Edinburgh?

(Google Earth that! It's a real street!)
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                How can I help you?
                Well played!
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  Every personal business call I make follows the same process and I don't care if the service rep on the other line cares or not . If they object, I immediately ask for their manager as I'm not wasting anymore time.

Did you get to the bottom of the issue?

Sounds like a marketing effort to have you call them for a quote.
                  If they're on the other line they're not talking to you.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• LOL @ this thread!! Classic.

I had a similar experience with Progressive Insurance. I have never done any business with them but received a check in the mail from them for $1,625 and it's addressed to me (my former last name). I called their customer service number and it took an hour to get it straightened out. They do not have an option on their automated menu like this: "Press 5 if we are idiots who sent a subscriber's money to you by mistake...."

Each person I spoke with was incredulous. They looked up the claim number referenced on the check and it had an entirely different address. They acted like they didn't believe I had really received this money. Then they acted like I was crazy for admitting it didn't belong to me. All I could think of was some other Deborah out there waiting on sixteen hundred dollars in the mail who had no idea it wasn't coming. They handed me off to three different people who I had to repeat the entire story to. Finally, I spoke to someone who had the power to void and reissue a check and got the darn thing rectified. I still do not know how my address wound up associated with this check. Hopefully the other Deborah eventually got her money.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good for you Deb.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yes, was right there with you, Deborah being passed around all those people. Very annoying indeed.
                        And nice one sending the money back. Not many would've done that. I know I normally would've, but I need 4 new tyres on my van, so sack that shit, it would've been straight into my account! :D (joking)

I think it's time we pi$$ them off. Phone them up with completely made up insurance claims with dates and completely random policy numbers that are close to their type of number. Something good that'll maybe keep them searching through shit for 20 minutes. Hopefully they get so irate that they curse, then you say, "I beg your pardon? Well I'm certainly NOT going to be listening to that sort of language, thank you very much!"
                        Hang up, job done.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                          "Press 5 if we are idiots who sent a subscriber's money to you by mistake...."
                          lol! It sure sounds like there is another person out there with your former name. Maybe a software address scrubber glitched?

Comment

• Should've got into the slumlord business instead. No insurance required.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              LOL @ this thread!! Classic.

I had a similar experience with Progressive Insurance. I have never done any business with them but received a check in the mail from them for $1,625 and it's addressed to me (my former last name). I called their customer service number and it took an hour to get it straightened out. They do not have an option on their automated menu like this: "Press 5 if we are idiots who sent a subscriber's money to you by mistake...."

Each person I spoke with was incredulous. They looked up the claim number referenced on the check and it had an entirely different address. They acted like they didn't believe I had really received this money. Then they acted like I was crazy for admitting it didn't belong to me. All I could think of was some other Deborah out there waiting on sixteen hundred dollars in the mail who had no idea it wasn't coming. They handed me off to three different people who I had to repeat the entire story to. Finally, I spoke to someone who had the power to void and reissue a check and got the darn thing rectified. I still do not know how my address wound up associated with this check. Hopefully the other Deborah eventually got her money.
                              !@$#%! I told them a hundred times; the CHECKS go to me, the BILLS go to Deborah.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuck.

KALAMAZOO, Mich. (AP) — Federal safety regulators have closed their investigation of a crash that killed five bicyclists in Michigan, pinning the cause on a driver impaired by drugs. The conclusion Wednesday by the National Transportation Safety Board comes a month after it released an interim repor

NTSB: Drugged man caused Kalamazoo crash that killed 5 bicyclists

KALAMAZOO, Mich. (AP) — Federal safety regulators have closed their investigation of a crash that killed five bicyclists in Michigan, pinning the cause on a driver impaired by drugs.

The conclusion Wednesday by the National Transportation Safety Board comes a month after it released an interim report that criticized the 911 system in the Kalamazoo area. The board said better communication between dispatchers might have alerted police to stop the driver before the crash last June.

Charles Pickett Jr.

Five cyclists were killed and four more were injured in the wreck in Kalamazoo County’s Cooper Township, 140 miles west of Detroit. Charles Pickett Jr. is facing charges of second-degree murder and driving under the influence of drugs.
                                NTSB Acting Chairman Robert Sumwalt says there’s been a 20 percent increase in U.S. cyclist fatalities since 2011.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X