Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. Please go and delete 3 pages of off topic crap on WM's thread while you're doing this.
    Last edited by iam416; August 8, 2016, 10:17 AM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Shallman was yet another example (albeit not the worst) of Hoke's roster mismanagement. There was no way that guy was ever going to play tailback for Michigan, but they pissed away a redshirt year + two years of eligibility before somebody figured out what they should have figured out pretty much immediately -- that he belongs on defense.

Comment

• Harbaugh had Shallman on offense as recently as this year's spring game, didn't he? Certainly he was in teh offensive backfield during last year's spring game, IIRC. Not that that excuses Hoke, but Shallman's just clearly been a tough guy to fit in a role, especially with all the injuries.

Comment

• I think Shallman will stick at LB. About the only way I see him in the offensive backfield is if Harbaugh has trouble finding a FB.

Shallman played LB in HS, and was really good. I had him in a scrimmage before his senior year, and then I got to see him on field level at Ford Field in the state finals. The guy was probably Catholic Central's best linebacker.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wonder why it took this long. Even as a recruit he was seen as a difficult fit in an offensive backfield save for maybe at TE. And we brought in a coach that wants to convert everyone to TE.

Comment

• I think it's twofold.
              1) Shallman wanted to be a RB and was reluctant to move even if it meant he would never play.
              2) Shallman was always injured, so it never really mattered what his position was.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                I'm rooting slightly more for O'Korn because I think he has a higher ceiling than Speight.
                At the same time, I won't forget that badass game winning drive Speight was a part of at Minnesota last season.
                Let the best man win.
                IIRC, Speight pretty much looked like Linus searching for the Great Pumpkin last Halloween in Minneapolis. His TD was pretty much a perfect mix of desparation and luck that only mattered because Minnesota's coaches were idiots.

Comment

• I agree with Tom regarding Speight.

If you haven't seen O'Korn's freshman videos from his Houston days, take a look at them. If Michigan can recapture that guy, this will be a very fun year.

I think Harbaugh and Jed Fisch can bring that out of him again.

Comment

• While sitting out a transfer year, O'Korn ran Harbaugh's scout team and was highly praised.

He's ready now, expect JH to turn him into another NFL draftee before it's over.
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I still can't believe Rudock was drafted. Unbelievable
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        I still can't believe Rudock was drafted. Unbelievable
                        Rudock became a better QB under Harbaugh and Jed Fisch.

I'm a bit apprehensive about how he will be coached with the Lions. They haven't been serious about going to the Super Bowl since the doggone thing was created.

Comment

• The dude can't throw the ball further than 10 yards. I just don't understand what he's going to do.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That just makes zero sense

Comment

• "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                The two is an unmitigated disaster. Worse than the halo and the noodle and coke promotion and the lack of full awareness and islamofascism and Putin. I wish they'd not have that stupid two. But apparently there a reason for that 4 and I can get behind that for sure: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/spo...sity/87961044/. At least there's a reason, unlike that fucking 2.
                                Okay- that's cool about the 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X