Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Ticket Wants and Offerings Thread

Place to put requests and offers.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

The Ticket Office tells me that football season tickets will begin to be mailed out next Monday from the printer in ARKANSAS. I've promptly emailed the public relations office asking why there instead of supporting the Michigan economy. Given the high price charged for ticket packages, the miniscule cost can't be a valid excuse. Should be interesting to hear their spin.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

I got my tickets today. SOOOEEEEEEE

Comment

I'm looking for a whopping 6 for the Minnesota game.

Comment

Originally posted by drok View Post
          I'm looking for a whopping 6 for the Minnesota game.
          You shouldn't have much trouble this year.

Comment

Me too, Stan. Got home and here they are. I wonder if the Ticket Dept has bad info or was it a canned response in order to put forth the deception so that they can "exceed customers' expectations".

Comment

Looks like they successfully avoided the Noid.

Comment

Outside of PSU, home game second hand tickets will be dirt cheap.

Comment

Trying to get all 6 together if possible

Comment

I might go to the Maryland game, but other than that I don't see any games on the schedule that I'd really want to go to.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Two tickets, Section 3, Row 67 for both Appy State and Miami Ohio half price.

Comment

hmmmmmm

Comment

If you want them I can give them to Doug to give them to you at his tailgate. You can pay him and he'll get me the money.

Comment

I can't do the App State game because we're having a family reunion that weekend. But, let me talk to the wife about the Miami game.

Comment

No problem

Comment

Working...
                              X