No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Random Thoughts about this years Forum Game? Looks like maybe only 2 possibilities, GB & Buff.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• So, the Red Wings get hosed by the Olympics. The Tigers get hosed by the World Cup. The Lions soon to be hosed by the NFL season for the hat trick.
      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Good news: I am now on a 2 week break from college. That means my hard class (Pharmacology) is done. Still got an A- in that, and all A's in the others.

Bad news: I did not make my 4.00 that I wanted to this semester; I did a 3.88 instead. (Piss me off on that A-) Next semester is my last 5 classes before I earn my diploma and then my last year will be all gen eds and a few other odd classes to take before I earn my associates.
        My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Way to go Angeleyes! Nice work.

Comment

• That professor you had was probably just a biased Packers fan, AE. His grade is invalid, so imo you did get the 4.0.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Way to go, AE. LOL@LFIJ.
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Good job, AE!
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• GREAT job AE.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Congrats AE

Comment

• Took the son camping for the 1st time over the weekend. Just an overnighter but memorable just the same. It was the wife's 1st time camping too. She tolerated it fairly well.

The only horrible part was the wife of the scoutmaster....she tried to take over every part of the weekend & was put into place several times by her husband and one of the fathers'; who is like a bald-headed Grizzly Adams and was an Eagle Scout back in the day.

I kept my opinions to myself and kept my composure on the outside but since I believe someone needed to finally stand up to her, I was giggling my ass off on the inside.

Comment

• Nice YT. Glad you guys had a good time despite the control freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                          Way to go, AE. LOL@LFIJ.
                          Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                          Good job, AE!
                          Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          GREAT job AE.
                          Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          That professor you had was probably just a biased Packers fan, AE. His grade is invalid, so imo you did get the 4.0.
                          Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                          Way to go Angeleyes! Nice work.
                          Originally posted by YT View Post
                          Congrats AE
                          Thanks guys; I will try to do better next semester. In fact LFIJ, the darn professor just threw the work at us but I got through that with flying colors, it was the damn 'ol timed tests that you don't have enough time to read the question all the way through. Oh well, the 2 things that my next semester will do is give me no time for nothing else besides homework and it will drive me to drink.
                          My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• I'm sure you'll manage it with no problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
                              Thanks guys; I will try to do better next semester. In fact LFIJ, the darn professor just threw the work at us but I got through that with flying colors, it was the damn 'ol timed tests that you don't have enough time to read the question all the way through. Oh well, the 2 things that my next semester will do is give me no time for nothing else besides homework and it will drive me to drink.
                              Sorry, you have no time to drink.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                                Sorry, you have no time to drink.
                                There is always time for a little coconut rum.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X