No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson was "clemsoning" a bit earlier, but they seem to be making a bit of a turnaround ....
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There is no doubt that MSU is a good team. They also are the luckiest team in CFB. Without question.

Comment

• Clemson is already in (assuming they win vs UNC).
        Oklahoma, Alabama, and MSU OR Iowa are locks.

Just up to this Clemson vs UNC game...
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I had UNC +3 vs South Carolina week 1.... $120 on UNC....
          If only Williams didn't throw 3 INTs in the red zone. Damn them and that weird loss vs South Carolina.

They are a good team.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            There is no doubt that MSU is a good team. They also are the luckiest team in CFB. Without question.
            And I like how they mention Bullough led with his shoulder on the pick in the EZ. Watch the replay you fucking idiots; the targeting rule is a joke.
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
              Doug Nussmeier is Florida's offensive coordinator and QB coach btw.
              Ha!! I was wondering where he landed. Their offense is toilet.

Comment

• So Sparty is gonna win 23-6.

Comment

• What a way to start the 4th quarter.
                  and that's why I love Gus Johnson announcing. He emphasizes the excitement of sports.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Weird, I use to love MSU when I was a young teen.
                    I find myself rooting for Iowa despite not having a rooting interest before the game started.

The play calling of Iowa in the 4th is exciting and a win for them would mean more for their fans.
                    Go Iowa!
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Too bad Sparty took a baseball bat to Iowa's head on that last drive. Nobody is stopping them. They can print the t-shirts.

Comment

• Took a miracle at the end of the M game, OSU belongs in the CFP.

Comment

• MSU is going to win the freaking national title.

I mean, why not? They're a good football team, but they're on a streak of luck that nobody else can match. They wouldn't be within 100 miles of Indianapolis right now, if Michigan handles a punt snap correctly.

Put Oklahoma, .. Alabama, .. Clemson in front of them, .. it doesn't matter. They'll win.

Write it in ink, right now. MSU. National Champs.

Comment

• Terrific defensive football game. I enjoyed that game. I know Iowa came up short, but I'm not sure any team in America got more out of the talent they had this year than Iowa did. As for Michigan State, they beat Michigan on the last play, Ohio State on the last play, and Iowa with less than 30 seconds left. Once is a fluke, twice is good fortune, but three times...you're just clutch. A well-deserved Big Ten championship for the Spartans.

Comment

• At no time was I confident in the Spartans scoring a TD.

Comment

• Pfft ..

They're not even IN Indianapolis without Michigan gifting them a win.

They're a very good football team, but luck and good fortune has smiled on them like it did on Notre Dame in the 60's and 70's.

Comment

Working...
                                X