The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    The MSU-Nebraska game, while not particularly interesting, is of huge import to M. I assume M will win out and so long as MSU loses to UNL (and OSU), M is in the B10 CG.
    That's the plan! Or I should say WAS the plan until it became apparent that UNL is hot poop on a stick.

Comment

• They held Purdue to 55. MSU's secondary is suspect. Get Armstrong back and UNL wins 63-59!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• UNL doesn't have a chance vs Sparty, none.

Comment

• Zero.

Comment

• The line should be 7 or so -- if they have Armstrong back. That's a chance.

Comment

• Well, yeah, not zero...but I wouldn't touch Neb +7.

Comment

• Yeah, fair enough. But would you unload on MSU -7? It would seem your only concern, much like a voyage on OP's yacht, is an unjust backdooring.

Comment

• Yes, if it's only 7 I'll probably take Sparty, worry the whole game about a back door and if I end up losing the best hopefully Nebraska went all the way and not just covered the 7.

Comment

• Nebraska has been really close in every home game. I would still pick MSU, but having Armstrong back gives Nebraska a small chance.

I imagine MSU will have positive momentum based off their latest win. A bye week helps too.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• hopefully Nebraska went all the way and not just covered the 7.
                      Yeah that doesn't often work out for me. To wit, M and ND were my two top picks this week in the my picks contest -- both picks I felt genuinely good about. And both hosed me and still won. Bah.

Comment

• Ha, I took M and ND too(not for a lot). Got M all the way down to 11. ND shit the bed quite a few times in the red zone. F them both.

Comment

• Yeah, you could see the ND win and non-cover coming a mile away. Just fucking awful.

M, on the other hand, was looking like a loss and non-cover. An unlikely 3rd down and 10 TD + 2 pt conversion + unthinkable bedshittery. To be fair, after M scored, Minnesota looked dead on 3rd and 17. Ebbs and flows!

Fortunately, Herman and Houston have been covering like mofos, and the plucky Pirate was an easy 10' at home in Pullman.

Comment

• Speaking of pool assrailings, dumpster fire Texas beats Oklahoma a few weeks ago then gets shutout by Iowa State 24-0?!?

Iowa State (2-5) was 0-5 SU versus Texas at home and 4-15 over their last 19 games.

Surely Strong can cover a -6.5 spread on the road against an opponent they own?

Instead, Texas gets shutout 24-0????
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              He was turned over to Cardale Jones.
                              Maybe Cardale got him sauced to get his starting job back? He seems like that kind of guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                I think it was Tyler Eckler (?) needed just one more lateral to beat Nebraska in the Alamo Bowl, but for some reason he just got tackled out of bounds.
                                It didn't help that Nebraska had about 30 players on the field, plus random photographers, at that time.

Comment

Working...
                                X