Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Mike:

Duly corrected.
    You goddamn lawyer.

Comment

• "How many NFL Draft Picks do you see on the M roster?" I looked at Brian's entry on the 27 guys or something that are most likely to start, and I don't see all that many

In some but not all cases that's because they've been playing for Hoke. It'll be interesting to revisit that 27 a year from now.

Comment

• Indeed.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hack & Talent you guys need to relocate to Miami Beach and dump that winter blas?!

Couple of giglos such as yourselves, forget about it. Take a run at the Cargill heiress, (that's her blue monster) and at the tender age of 29! Never have work another day in your lives.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Thank you very much for the offer. I'll admit, DC's cycle of snow>rain>ice is the worst of winter. No way to make lemonade out of this stupid mix.

Comment

• Either way, why go to Florida to look at fuckin boats all day. You deal with hicks, old people and humidity. Wooooeeeee!!! West is best.

Comment

• The suggestion was geared more towards opportunistic gigolos but I don't know, you might get a tan and meet a woman?

God forbid the day your folks turn the internets off in their dark, damp, basement dungeon.

Comment

• I watch Burn Notice, I'm all in for Florida.

Comment

• Cali >> Florida

Comment

• Yeah it doesn't matter to me. I'm never leaving Michigan. California may as well be Venus. I did work in Orlando for the last three years.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                        Cali >> Florida
                        Prima Facie, perhaps yes, reality not even close. Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Michel Jordan etc. are all domiciled in FLA.

HomeStead act., no state income-tax etc. make it ridiculously logical.

CA you are overly-taxed, most municipalities are financially unstable, on the verge of bankruptcy, the state is riddled with enormous debt.

Hence even for the modest Prime2.
                        Last edited by Prime2; March 6, 2015, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• shaddup
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Concur. Plus, shaddup the shaddup.

Comment

• "Who can take a sunrise
                              Sprinkle it with dew
                              Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two
                              The Candy Man
                              The Candy Man can
                              The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good..."

Comment

• From ESPN:

While college football teams don't often resolve major competitions or issues during spring practices -- at least they tend to resist public proclamations -- that's not going to stop us from making predictions. There's just too much juicy goings-on for us to keep quiet. So here are 10 bold predictions, though you might quibble with what degree of boldness we have attained.

1. Don't expect quarterback clarity at Ohio State until September: Not to be hyperbolic, but the quarterback competition at Ohio State might be the most fascinating position battle in the history of college football. Seriously. You have a two-time Big Ten offensive player of the year winner (Braxton Miller), a guy who finished in the top five of the 2014 Heisman Trophy balloting (J.T. Barrett) and a guy who turned in arguably the best run of three victories in program history while winning a national championship (Cardale Jones). You also have a new co-offensive coordinator/QB coach in Tim Beck, late of Nebraska. Further complicating matters, Barrett and Miller won't be able to participate in spring practices due to injuries (Barnett will have limited availability). Those injuries seem to have many favoring Jones, owner of the best arm of the three, even though he finished third in previous competitions. While Jones certainly can impress Beck and head coach Urban Meyer this spring, the only certainty is that Meyer owes Barrett and Miller a legitimate chance to win back the job. That means they get all of August to make their claim. Beyond that, Meyer probably won't feel much of a rush to publicly name a No. 1 guy, even if a clear pecking order emerges by mid-August. No reason to make things easier on Virginia Tech, the Buckeyes' opponent in their season opener.

Comment

Working...
                                X