No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Saban retires, we will get that ass clown Dabo. He wins, so I will allow it, but it won't be a happy day.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• FEAR FROST
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My favorite kind of frost is hoar frost.

Comment

• My favorite kind of hack is dead hack...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heimdall protects the bifrost to keep the Frost Giants at bay.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So AA...will you be watching the FBS Constipation Game on Monday?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have tickets for the championship game.

Comment

• So you saw Auburn-UCF?

Cool.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Peach Bowl was a good game. And I support any team that beats Auburn.

If UCF wants to self proclaim a NC, I could not care less. There have been other undefeateds outside of the P5 who were left out of the NC picture, maybe they all can self proclaim. Again, couldn't care less. So, if your intent is to rile me with such talk, no purchase will be granted.

Comment

• Frost is still the whiney little prick he was in 97. The Rodney Dangerfiled of coaches. Whining about how he was left out and it isn't fair. Fuck Frost. We've already kicked his ass once and we look forward to doing so many years into the future.

Comment

• LOL...good luck with HARBAUGH!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          The Peach Bowl was a good game. And I support any team that beats Auburn.

If UCF wants to self proclaim a NC, I could not care less. There have been other undefeateds outside of the P5 who were left out of the NC picture, maybe they all can self proclaim. Again, couldn't care less. So, if your intent is to rile me with such talk, no purchase will be granted.
                          Kinda reminds me of the days of multiple heavyweight belts...UCF will have the real one...and the $EC winner will have the fake one...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                            Frost is still the whiney little prick he was in 97. The Rodney Dangerfiled of coaches. Whining about how he was left out and it isn't fair. Fuck Frost. We've already kicked his ass once and we look forward to doing so many years into the future.
                            Wow are you seriously beating your chest over HARBAUGH!!!...the chosen one...with a loaded roster...in AA...beating Frost in his first year at UCF...with a team coming off an 0-12 season...

Oh how the Mighty Blue have fallen...

I smell the fear.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wanna go on record as saying I'm not particularly fearful of playing Frosty in Columbus next season.

In Lincoln in 2019, though....HUSKERZ 84, UFM 3
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                I wanna go on record as saying I'm not particularly fearful of playing Frosty in Columbus next season.

In Lincoln in 2019, though....HUSKERZ 84, UFM 3

AA.. is that you?
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X