Harbaugh Speaks - Others Respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the part of the daft article I would have bolded:

It's not the matchup that would save college football ? the sport is fine. It?s not even the best coaching matchup in college football right now. That?s still Saban vs. Urban Meyer, who led Ohio State to a 42-13 win against Michigan in Ann Arbor last year.

Harbaugh needs to beat Meyer before he can even think about Saban. But we?ve seen Saban vs. Meyer four times, and there?s a good chance we?ll see that one again. Those two have eight national championships between them.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

That really fascinating feud between Jim Harbaugh and Nick Saban seems to be over already.

Although the head coaches of Michigan and Alabama, respectively, have spent the last couple days throwing insults at one another, the two programs are set to join forces to host a satellite camp Monday in Baltimore.

Comment

Speaking of, what's the protocol on showing up to watch these things? Permissible?

Comment

Its probably up to the hosting venue.

They may charge for admission for spectators.

If one was going to be held near me, I'd probably show up just to see what the deal is. If it cost a few bucks to get in, I'd do it.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            This is the part of the daft article I would have bolded:
            Seriously, however, I thought the article was pretty good. College football is entertainment, and Harbaugh seems to get that. He's already passed Meyer and Saban in "page views and eyeball", and that is significant with regard to recruiting and marketing.

Of course, Harbaugh has coached more Super Bowl teams than Saban and Meyer combined. So there!

Comment

NFL should've never let Jim Harbaugh get away

Comment

NCAA stops HARBAUGH!! from signing autographs at satellite camp.

Comment

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  NFL should've never let Jim Harbaugh get away

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...413rwwprcerukh
                  I still can't believe he's coaching Michigan.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    NCAA stops HARBAUGH!! from signing autographs at satellite camp.

http://collegespun.com/big-ten/michi...satellite-camp
                    You knew crap like this would start up. I'm curious as to the reasoning. He's not selling them. What about pictures, is that against the new rules as well? lol the NCAA compliance officer (SEC)
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Celebrity head coach, bunch of 50-60 yr old men carrying 10-12 mini helmets, footballs, pictures ect. Of course Harbaugh knew what their doing, said I'm only signing one.

Comment

Is that what happened?

Comment

On one hand I shake my head to that but on the flip side I like people who can hustle
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

LOL, HARBAUGH!!! sure is getting clicks for writers with nothing to write about this time of year. This time Florio writes some click bait... Paul Finebaum and Mike Farrell are sure loving it as well, among others.

Former 49ers coach and multi-team quarterback Jim Harbaugh seems to be at his happiest when something is pissing him off.

Comment

I really don't know why so many "experts" continue to believe that Harbaugh is going to return to the NFL.

I think they enjoy reading what they write, more than they like listening to the person they're writing about.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Click. Bait.

Comment

Working...
                                X