No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for your loss Deb. I'm sure Griffey knew he was loved.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Very sorry Deb.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Thanks, guys. It's the downside of running a Golden Retriever Retirement Home. ;) They don't stay long enough!!
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Man, sorry Deb, that sucks. I'm on my first dog as an adult and it's going to be miserable when she goes. Hopefully not for awhile, but it sucks.

Comment

• Damn I wished are buddys life's weren't so short, sorry to hear that Deb. :-(

Oracle I learned the hard way, when Buster was about 1 years old my wife (without me knowing gave him some small bones after dinner) . The next day he couldn't move or be touched, his stomach was in such pain. Luckily he was OK, but had to take him to the vet.

Comment

• Yeah, I didn't do it. I gave her a cooked thigh bone just to see. She took it from my hand and I hear a loud crack and could see what was coming so I yanked it out of her mouth and just gave her the tendons. All good.

Comment

• Saw this on Craigslist, posted 40 minutes ago. Thought someone might be interested.

Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                  Saw this on Craigslist, posted 40 minutes ago. Thought someone might be interested.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/zip/5798284076.html
                  This was the message I got when I clicked the link.

This posting has been flagged for removal.
                  What was it?
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                    This was the message I got when I clicked the link.

What was it?
                    It was a four year old golden retriever in the "free" section. A few pictures of it and a short paragraph about it needing a home were included. It showed the area somewhere out by Romulus. Must have been a scam or something but it looked legit to me.
                    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Ah, ok.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Figured this was as good a thread as any. Apologies if everyone knows about this guy and I am late to the party. Never heard of him and just saw a few videos. Since there is no "Things that make you go sheeeeeeeeeeeet"....

They are Lions.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEYOwRtsLjI"]Lion Whisperer's Top 5 Moments 2015 - YouTube[/ame]
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                            It was a four year old golden retriever in the "free" section. A few pictures of it and a short paragraph about it needing a home were included. It showed the area somewhere out by Romulus. Must have been a scam or something but it looked legit to me.
                            Nobody gives away a golden retriever for free.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• One of our coworkers just moved and wasn't able to take her Shi Tzu- Poodle mix with her, so we are the proud new owners of Sasha. She just was groomed today for the first time since March so that's why she has the buzz cut but she is a sweet quiet dog.

This was her before the haircut:

And the new and improved Sasha:
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Nice, Frank
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X