Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's definitely the way it looks.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      like I said, how utterly fucking pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        Yep. 17 INT, 9 TD's. He really killed it in 2015 huh?

What you said above, that was my point, best buddy. You said it sister. They would have gotten there regardless of the big foreheaded QB. Cuz he didn't matter.

Glad we finally agree on something.

You truly have no fucking clue......do you? Read what I said......HE MADE PLAYS TO WIN GAMES.......That's the difference.......do you even know what that means.

In the playoff game against Pittsburgh, late in the forth quarter down 12-13, Payton leads his team on a 11 play 7 minute drive to take the lead. Including completing a pass on 3 and 12 for 31 yards. That's called making a play to win a win game. He had a similar dive early in the NE game.

Get a clue - it's not about stats, it's about making plays to win games.

Comment

• Since: This message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list.

Enjoy!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHaDoheleVg"]Detroit Lions 4th Quarter Comeback Wins - YouTube[/ame]
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• He did have some really great comebacks last year.

Comment

• Made the plays to win the games. Lots of em.
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                He did have some really great comebacks last year.
                He really did. Before he hurt his finger he was basically a one man show. I just wish sometmes he'd throw the ball away vice tucking and running. He took too many hard hits when he became a runner.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He helped beat one team with a winning record with the the comeback antics, the Skins. And they were 8-7-1.

I called that game Staffords signature victory, not that hokie rookie game against the Browns.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Even when Stafford wins us a SuperBowl that Browns game will still be his best win. It was like a movie script.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I don't know man. The fake spike against the Cowgirls was pretty spectacular too.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That one makes me smile inside.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          He helped beat one team with a winning record with the the comeback antics, the Skins. And they were 8-7-1.

I called that game Staffords signature victory, not that hokie rookie game against the Browns.
                          Counterpoint - making plays to win games is making plays regardless of who the opponent is. You know it's true.

Comment

• Do you guys that believe the QB is solely responsible for a team's success also put a lot of stock in a pitcher's wins in baseball?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              Do you guys that believe the QB is solely responsible for a team's success also put a lot of stock in a pitcher's wins in baseball?
                              Haven't thought that far ahead.

Comment

• Each NFL team has 1 starting QB, while each MLB team has at least 5 starting pitchers. Thus, to be a starting QB in the NFL is harder than being a Starting Pitcher in the MLB , and you're not expected to win all 32 of your starts. A QB is expected to win all 16 games, plus after a snap he has only a few seconds to get the ball off.

Comment

Working...
                                X