Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Maybe Stafford wouldn't suck so much if he cut sugar out of his diet.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I drink the fuck outta sugar. And rum lol

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
        AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• Washing an elephant sucks.
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
            Washing an elephant sucks.
            Especially the underside.
            Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
              Maybe Stafford wouldn't suck so much if he cut sugar out of his diet.
              He's wasting too much time giving the twins nice experiences to not suck
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Why do you guys have to use such derogatory terms, he doesn't suck he's just not good enough to make make plays to beat winning team. He's solidly mediocre - your greatest expectation.

Comment

• Superb! ^^^^

Solidly mediocre! I love that.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by KidD View Post
                    I drink the fuck outta sugar. And rum lol
                    I miss my rum and cokes man...
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      "Nice! I cut out sugar too. That one has been hella difficult."
                      --------------------------Did that a couple years ago. Cut down on carbs as well. Those are the root of many health issues including heart disease and diabetes. It's not fat like the big corps paid the government to continue the fallacy fat was the issue.
                      Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                      Yep, me too. Dropped about 10 pounds since I knocked it off my diet.
                      I have a sweet tooth so it was tough to do but after not having any sugar in my diet (besides fruit) but whenever i binge and have something I feel like garbage. Its amazing at how bad that shit makes you feel.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I cut soda out of my diet. I may have a mtn dew or coke once every 3 or 4 months but that's it. Other than the occasional glass of orange juice I only drink water. I've dropped almost 50lbs since the first of the year and that's a major component (along with portion control)
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Dang man!! That's awesome Frank.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Congrat's Frank! About a year ago I cut out the soda. 'Still struggling with portion control.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              I miss my rum and cokes man...
                              Never liked rum.

"I have a sweet tooth so it was tough to do but after not having any sugar in my diet (besides fruit) but whenever i binge and have something I feel like garbage. Its amazing at how bad that shit makes you feel."
                              --------------------------------Yep.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                                I cut soda out of my diet. I may have a mtn dew or coke once every 3 or 4 months but that's it. Other than the occasional glass of orange juice I only drink water. I've dropped almost 50lbs since the first of the year and that's a major component (along with portion control)
                                Congrats Frank.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X