No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hell, since context doesn't matter, maybe we ought to put up monuments to some other gallant foreign generals who fought against the United States. We could start with Cornwallis! I?m sure a statue of Robert Ross would look great on the White House grounds, since it only exists due to him burning down its predecessor. Santa Anna? Rommel? Hindenburg? Giap?

Comment

• Larry? Moe? Curly?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Maybe upgrade the Boot Monument.

Comment

• people getting way to butthurt over this

same people whining about under god in the pledge of allegiance whining about saying merry Christmas in a store whine about something I think is part of history and not something we have violent mobs tearing down.

its obvious you don't want Nathan Bedford forest statue on your courthouse steps but robert e lee or stonewall Jackson went to west point fought for and shaped their states history and future. if the city or state wants to tear it down fine but the mob mentality of destruction is a dangerous precedent to be able to get away with.

what next--all buildings with in god we trust being vandalized? Robert byrd being dug up and placed in an unmarked grave? Jefferson being whited out of the declaration of independence?

too many people flip out over stupid crap

flip out of Chicago murders or Illinois almost broke or wiz having y chomosones in his lineage if you want to flip out

Comment

• May a love-starved fruit-fly molest your sister's nectarines.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well...THAT paints a vivid picture.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Maybe upgrade the Boot Monument.
                Ha!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It seems the muslims one-upped white supremacists with driving cars into people.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Many sides. Many sides.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Did Trump say something today? I see the market dumped almost 300 points.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• There was a rumor on Wall Street that Gary Cohn was resigning and that gave the market a scare and the Breitbart folks a thrill. But that's all it was, a rumor.

Comment

• You mean...FAKE NEWZ!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• I guess so, haha. It sounds like some somewhat reputable twitter news account tweeted it and then removed it. But it sent some shock waves in the morning. Its not out of left field, there are reports that Cohn is highly upset. For good reason.

Some analyst also made the claim that if he resigned, there would be a huge selloff. Take it with a grain of salt, they are expecting him to be the new Fed chief.

Comment

• MSU denied the white supremist permit request, joining A&M and UF. Good for them.

Comment

• They used to have a few guys who would preach that kind of nonsense outside of Wells Hall. Nothing as bad as the blood and soil BS but some nasty shit nonetheless. Nobody would pay much attention to them, their delivery was kind of comical in awfulness.

Comment

Working...
                                X