No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who think Bernie Sanders is an idiot should kick the tires on Jeremy Corbyn
    Drive by -- but THIS. Sanders isn't an idiot. His policies are disagreeable to some but such is life. Corbyn goes beyond disagreeable to some really, IMO, reprehensible positions when it comes to foreign policy. I would never, ever, ever compare compare Sanders and that asshat in any meaningful, serious way.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled shitfest!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well I guess I lost the ``who says the thing that breaks the no-talent streak'' game. Sorry guys. Tell me where to send the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Drive by -- but THIS. Sanders isn't an idiot. His policies are disagreeable to some but such is life. Corbyn goes beyond disagreeable to some really, IMO, reprehensible positions when it comes to foreign policy. I would never, ever, ever compare compare Sanders and that asshat in any meaningful, serious way.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled shitfest!
        Looked up on wikipedia some of Corbyn's positions on FP and you are right some are out there. Pretty much wants to use war and the military as a last resort (not a bad position really). Strongly disagree with him on Kosovo though. I think there is a point to what he says about extremists bringing to the Europe/UK/US what those regions have brought to the extremists homelands.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Onion has long had a parody of a right-wing 'political cartoonist' called "Stan Kelly" that I would swear has been brought to real life in the form of Ben Garrison

Comment

• Well it is official US withdraws from Paris Climate Accord.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• another frootpoop
                "There is Russian money all over the Trump organization, mobbed up money. The NSA was taking money from the Russians and he didn't report it. It's foolish to think this shouldn't be investigated."

so trump sells 50 million worth of stock--plus another 30 million of his own money
                files every 30 days with the FEC basically taking a bath in the press about how little money he had compared to Hillary who spent 600 million in the campaign about half of what Donald spent.
                and you say trump is the crooked one?
                Money trail is the easiest to follow --10 intel investigations have been launched and not a single one has come up with a money link anywhere almost a year from the start of the first inquiries.

if you know you're innocent wtf would you not fire the the head of a agency obsessed with finding something that doesn't exist wasting time and resources. You have a government paralyzed with doing nothing but try to get rid of the outsider

6 months into his presidency 9 months since election ends and the investigations began and still not a single shred of evidence just a bunch of innuendo --let the special prosecuter do his job instead of all these hair brained / vague / media garbage filled "reporting"

getting out of the paris accord is another move likely to help bolster free commerce without constraints of something that has a small chance of influencing civilization. I can think of 10 other ways life as we know it ends much more likely then global warming

Comment

• Hahaha, learn some punctuation, you probably thought Nixon was right to fire Cox as well. We'll done on carrying the water for Trump.

Comment

• But frootpoop, that's cool man. It's nice to see to use your vast intellect creatively.

Comment

• Behave yourselves kids, else we'll send you off to Uncle Wiz's Tickle Palace.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        another frootpoop
                        "There is Russian money all over the Trump organization, mobbed up money. The NSA was taking money from the Russians and he didn't report it. It's foolish to think this shouldn't be investigated."

so trump sells 50 million worth of stock--plus another 30 million of his own money
                        files every 30 days with the FEC basically taking a bath in the press about how little money he had compared to Hillary who spent 600 million in the campaign about half of what Donald spent.
                        and you say trump is the crooked one?
                        Money trail is the easiest to follow --10 intel investigations have been launched and not a single one has come up with a money link anywhere almost a year from the start of the first inquiries.

if you know you're innocent wtf would you not fire the the head of a agency obsessed with finding something that doesn't exist wasting time and resources. You have a government paralyzed with doing nothing but try to get rid of the outsider

6 months into his presidency 9 months since election ends and the investigations began and still not a single shred of evidence just a bunch of innuendo --let the special prosecuter do his job instead of all these hair brained / vague / media garbage filled "reporting"

getting out of the paris accord is another move likely to help bolster free commerce without constraints of something that has a small chance of influencing civilization. I can think of 10 other ways life as we know it ends much more likely then global warming
                        Reminder to everyone that crash thinks the Seth Rich story is very significant, and that Seth Rich's parents are liars and have been paid off or scared into silence by the Clintons. He believes that but the notion that Michael Flynn or Paul Manafort took foreign money at any point or acted inappropriately well...that's far too much to swallow.

Comment

• Hannity is the same way

Comment

• Despite the fact that Manafort and Flynn both admit to taking foreign money. You forgot that part
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I don't get the assertion that they have had 10 investigations and found nothing. It is untrue at most there is maybe 6 seperate ivestigations but most of them are relatively new. One House, one Senate, 3 reported grand juries and maybe Scheiderman. All of those are pretty new. I think crashcourse has watched too many Law and Order reruns where they find evidence and have the court case in an hour. It doesn't work like that, investigations take time. Whitewater was an 8 year investigation.

He fired Comey because he wanted to stop the investigation to end, but it certainly wasn't because he knew there wasn't evidence, he's not an investigator. More likely he is panicked.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X