No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they took the pic hours before or after the inauguration and presented it as a pic of the crowds during, it would qualify as "fake news" imo.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• As I understand it they claim the pictures were taken at nearly the same time Trumps at 5 after and obamas at 25 after 11.
      Last edited by SeattleLionsFan; January 23, 2017, 03:47 PM.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Then that, my dear Watson, would NOT be fake news.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Ent,

Here is another totally legit pic of Obama:

Heh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
            "the left would be screaming if Trump did this.. party politics."

Gee yah think maybe Trump bragging about all he has to do is grab a woman by her cunt and she'll follow him anywhere might come into play in assessing the motives behind similar conduct? Naaaawww. Just plain old party politics at work.

Maybe I should have said any R. That works too

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              As I understand it they claim the pictures were taken at nearly the same time Trumps at 5 after and obamas at 25 after 11.

I didn't watch but my suspicion is even R's didn't show up. I'm basing that on the fact people are fighting picture angles rather than random people saying I was there and the crowds where huge. Only trumps team and right media is fighting it as well.. looks more like damage control. Jmo at this point

Last edited by entropy; January 23, 2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• The thing that's so stupid is, you just ignore it. No one really cares. They made it an issue by being defensive.

Comment

• Agree. It wouldn't be news today if they would have just moved on.. but they can't. It may have taken hundreds of year but the Napoleon complex might have a replacement.

Comment

• Sadly.. trump is a reflection of our culture. I told hoss on Saturday I thought the US had a culture of being the victim. He said it was a culture of being right. I think he nailed the one sentence description.

Comment

• McCain, Rubio and Graham flip and Tillerson survives the committee 11-10. He will go to the Senate for a floor vote next week.

Ugh.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• But that's Trump's thing -- keep everyone focused on the trivial stuff. To an extent I'm sure he's thin-skinned and all, but also to an extent he knows how to create a distraction.

Comment

• Alabama Rep. Mike Rogers (R) has just introduced a bill for the US to leave the UN and basically terminate all relations with the organization.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Taking my ball and going home..

Comment

• I'm not a huge fan of the UN. But fix it, don't leave.

Comment

• So, had dinner with a friend. He's gay. We're outside the restaurant standing back by the rear bumper of his car. He has this gay equality sticker on it:

A couple passed, the guy looks at him and says "thank you for your service". My friend said thanks. The couple walked on. I was confused as hell because he wasn't in the service and even if he were, how would they know?

So, I ask him and he says, "happens a lot here. They see the equals sign and think it's a sticker showing his rank in the military (captain in the USAF, Army, or Marines - LT in the Navy)."

I ask him why he says thanks. He says, "I just imagine they are thanking me for my gay service."

Heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X