Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats, STEE!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Congrat's Stee!

Comment

• It's pretty simple and I have yet to meet someone that sticks their nose up at it.

Have a great New Year, Stee!

Just remember, if you use chicken or sausage in it, it is better if they are browned before adding. Shrimp can just be chucked in (last 10 minutes or so).
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congrats Stee and Judy. Enjoy your retirement together.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            It's pretty simple and I have yet to meet someone that sticks their nose up at it.

Have a great New Year, Stee!

Just remember, if you use chicken or sausage in it, it is better if they are browned before adding. Shrimp can just be chucked in (last 10 minutes or so).
            It fucking stained my signed 1994 Barry Sanders jersey!

And I wear it with great pride with added stories to tell.

I need the recipe Mr. S.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              It fucking stained my signed 1994 Barry Sanders jersey!

And I wear it with great pride with added stories to tell.

I need the recipe Mr. S.
              You have a PM.

Comment

• Dale and Judy, enjoy this time!! Very happy for you both!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• More from Caroline

[ame]https://youtu.be/vfbZ-EOHxsw[/ame]
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• How is Caroline's college experience going so far?

Comment

• She's loving it, Bim. She was glad to come home for Christmas break and see some trees, though.

Comment

• Good for her. She has a bright future.

Comment

• wife and I are headed for Myrtle Beach in Feb, then up to Kittyhawk to see the wright bros before coming home
                          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• My youngest two sons and their girlfriends gave me a two way ticket to Ft. Lauderdale
                            Fl, to visit #3 son.

Arrived yesterday afternoon and will be here until Tuesday.

Technodude (Stee and DanO may remember him as he joined us on one of our fishing excursions), keeps apologizing for the temprature. Currently it is 62 but it was only 59 when we went to witness the sunrise this morning over the Atlantic.

Even though he lived in Michigan for his first 25 years of life, I told him there is no need to apologize for the temperature as it is much nicer than the climate I left.

Kicking back taking some time off work and enjoying re-connecting with my son.

What a wonderful (and they have no idea how valuable) Christmas gift.

Comment

• Congrats.

Now get off the damn internet and enjoy your time there.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• ......actually we are sitting in a coffee shop while the cleaning people are doing their thing at his house, he is sitting across from me working, while I sit here playing and we are carrying on some great conversations as we both stare into our screens.

Edit: We just got done prognosticating what Kim Jong Un's next move will be.
                                Last edited by Malto Marko; January 19, 2018, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X