No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we started the Forum Family Book but it was intended to be a funny "ahhhhh ain't she cute!" type of place. It never occured to me that it could also be a great spot for offering support and solace. I read what a few of the members have endured recently and it certainly helps me remember it's the important things that I should complain about, not a Bush fumble on the 20. To all who are enduring personal strife, my heart goes out to you. Kayrone....the belly rubbins was beautiful.

Comment

• Very nice, Cat.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• +1
        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Happy Easter from Lower Alabama!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Great picture there. ^^^. Hey CGVT...., now that your oldest son is taller, did you ever have this problem......,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-02vtSNwrU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Lee Evans - Fucking No Dad - YouTube[/ame]

When we eventually get this forum Karaoke happening, we need your oldest there to do "imagine" by John Lennon..... He's a dead ringer!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha! Not yet. I still out weigh him by about 80 lbs.

I'd tell him what my friend told his son when he was getting a ration of shit.

"I can put you through college or I can put you through that fucking wall. You choose."

;)
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nice pic CG! Jack is really growing up fast.

Comment

• Or now that he's retired, Jim is shrinking....
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I'm standing in a hole, dammit! ;)

Comment

• Great picture, CG. Happy Easter to you and the rest of the forum!
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        Great picture, CG. Happy Easter to you and the rest of the forum!

Comment

• Nice pic, CG!
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Very nice pic CG.

Since you all are in it, who took it, the dog?
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Very nice pic, CG. First thing I thought too was that hole was a little deeper than you thought.
                              Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• It's nice to see all the kids look like their mom.

Comment

Working...
                                X