Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't watch this enough.

THe entire concept is hilarious, but the really special part happens around the 1:05 mark.

[youtube]y7kL4MSknq8#t=59[/youtube]

Comment

• http://youtu.be/v-l2zl85PHs
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Well done that street act. Deserved and applauded. The guy should've been punched just for having an annoying face.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• LOL!

Nice job, Teddy!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Cam is so chic...

The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Pedalpushers?

BwaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaa!

So masculine!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hopefully one of U fellow Forumites can direct me to the right Thread &Possible Post. A little while back someone posted bout 20Hilarious Pics. There was a few that made it look like people had penis, But it was just a object that appeared to be a Penis. Id was telling a few friends bout them, &Want to show them. Any Help would be appreciated.
                On This Day: Dec. 19 2010 At Tampa Bay
                We ended our 26 road game losing streak.:-D

Comment

• That would be the Marko69 thread.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Thanks DanO. I appreciate the help. I checked all 6 pages of that thread, But wasn't able to find it. Any other ideas where it may have been posted.
                    On This Day: Dec. 19 2010 At Tampa Bay
                    We ended our 26 road game losing streak.:-D

Comment

• The Marko69 thread was supposed to be changed to the "missing person" thread...... But since that doesn't look like it's going to happen, let's all go on that thread and get our dicks out.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• So this kid wanted his cat in his yearbook picture, so his principal joined him with her dog

Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That's ok I guess. But they're no Jay Cutler.

#birdsarentreal

Comment

• I don't know how I forgot about Smokin Jay
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• NOT making the mistake of posting this in the NFL News thread again...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JHe4Hbr5Ic"]Bill Burr On Roger Goodell's "Gotta Get It Right" Speech - CONAN on TBS - YouTube[/ame]
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Funny clip there by BB, ......, but Jeremy...... Come on, man....., get it posted in the NFL thread FFS! Did you not see the entertainment that happened there yesterday? Haha.
                                Just joking. CGVT is totally correct, I'm a total fucker trying to stir it up.

Anyway, better go get the breakfast made before Sacha kicks my ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X