Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's some good shit there DSL.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Borges really should lose weight. He's always talking about his granddaughter. Well, he's not going to be around to see her graduate if he doesn't start tking his health more seriously. Mattison looks pretty good.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Expect Pete Rose to join Meyer's staff. They obviously know what corners to cut in order to win. Beat women in lieu of gambling?

"I made mistakes. I can?t whine about it. I?m the one that messed up and I?m paying the consequences. However, if I am given a second chance, I won?t need a third chance. And to be honest with you, I picked the wrong vice. I should have picked alcohol. I should have picked drugs or I should have picked up beating up my wife or girlfriend because if you do those three, you get a second chance. They haven?t given too many gamblers a second chances in the world of baseball.?
        Last edited by Optimus Prime; August 12, 2013, 07:51 PM.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Guys Borges size don't live far beyond 60.

Comment

• Another 8-5 should send him packing. No excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
              Another 8-5 should send him packing. Instead there will be excuses.
              FIFY.

Comment

• Offense is probably better than the defense this year. What matters more imo is how the offense performs in the few 'tough' games this season, Sparty, ND, OSU, bowl game. Nebraska will likely be who scores 40 first.

Comment

• There's room for the offense to stop being utterly stupid and therefore take a great leap forward, but I dunno about it being the stronger unit. I can see both sides of that argument. You can also look at it as basically Borges vs. Mattison, and I know who I take in that competition every time. Without that, however, I'd probably agree with your statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    An undefeated season makes an adequate substitute. This year they will achieve what's considered unthinkable to everyone who's worked with Coach Hoke: win a damn conf title.
                    ...Says the poodle from the land of make-believe.

(pretty good, since most poodles are incapable of saying anything other than "Arf!")

Comment

• According to Frank, the poodle bites and the poodle chews it.
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Is that a real Mexican poncho?

Comment

• I dreamed this upcoming M/OSU game. Michigan won by punting from the 30. Wile put up an impossibly high hanger and OSU muffed it in the end zone. Safety followed by a TD to put Michigan up by a final score of 35-34. At some point in the middle of this dream I realized ``oh fuck it's only a dream'', but then I continued dreaming it anyways cause it was post-game by then and it was quite fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
                            ...Says the poodle from the land of make-believe.

(pretty good, since most poodles are incapable of saying anything other than "Arf!")

DSL is very like like a Missouri Rodeo Clown or in his case an ass clown. What he is unable to sweep under the rug he is more than happy and willing to take one for the Buckeye Team or even coach Meyer if need be.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              Offense is probably better than the defense this year. What matters more imo is how the offense performs in the few 'tough' games this season, Sparty, ND, OSU, bowl game. Nebraska will likely be who scores 40 first.
                              How do you figure?

No way our defense gives up 40 to Nebraska. If the defense is not at least one of the three best in the conference, I'll be pretty disappointed.

Comment

• No way our defense gives up 40 to Nebraska. If the defense is not at least one of the three best in the conference, I'll be pretty disappointed.
                                I tend to agree with you, Hanni---our defense isn't gonna be giving up bushels of points under Mattison and with all the talent we have all over the field. Yeah, they may be young and they will miss Kovacs, but the only way opposing teams score 40+ points from here on in is in games where the offense turns the ball over on a short field frequently.

Nebraska in particular? While I think their offense will be good, I'm still not convinced that Martinez is the kind of QB that can take over a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X