X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    He has a posse so, beware.
    So then, he nagged you to death?
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Both unique , and totally fking awesome if you ask me!
      My powers are so vast and undeniable that I can create natural catastrophes and put arsonists to work just by closing my eyes so I can travel to help my clients.

I am PANOPTES! Hah hah hah

*CGVT is just nut snuggling again. Go figure!
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Once a Gonz, always a Gonz

The Gonz is a mythical beast that lives in an alternate reality where he is always right, even when he is wrong. He is self aggrandizing and believes that people really give a shit about him or his opinion.

The Gonz is easily called from its lair by most any bait and is as predictable as the setting sun. He is best slain through sarcasm and tongue in cheek wit, much of which is lost on him.

The Gonz believes that he is dangerous, but is in fact harmless
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
          Not exactly. But I can vaguely remember a bet, or some other nonsense you said. And then were wrong and you were AWOL for a number of weeks. Then when you pooped back in you said you had gone hiking.

But who can keep up with all of your battles G?
          It was the 2004 NBA Finals. Gonz had been talking smack for days about how the Pistons would be no match for the Hall of Fame wing Los Angeles Lakers. He may have made some silly bets, but I don't recall any specific ones.

After the Pistons won in 5 games, Gonz was gone for about three weeks, and when he returned claimed to have been camping then had a serious issue at work to deal with. For what it's worth, it was likely true. But the timing of it caused a forum meme to be born.

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            It was the 2004 NBA Finals. Gonz had been talking smack for days about how the Pistons would be no match for the Hall of Fame wing Los Angeles Lakers. He may have made some silly bets, but I don't recall any specific ones.

After the Pistons won in 5 games, Gonz was gone for about three weeks, and when he returned claimed to have been camping then had a serious issue at work to deal with. For what it's worth, it was likely true. But the timing of it caused a forum meme to be born.
            Bull.

I bet and paid Lions west coast a hundred on that series. I hid from nothing.

Comment

Rush and his conspiracy theories, Dwt batch vs. greise debates, purple pride posts, the pebble.

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post

The Gonz is a mythical beast that lives in an alternate reality where he is always right, even when he is wrong. He is self aggrandizing and believes that people really give a shit about him or his opinion.

The Gonz is easily called from its lair by most any bait and is as predictable as the setting sun. He is best slain through sarcasm and tongue in cheek wit, much of which is lost on him.

:-D that was great
                "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

Yes but the Gonz is a good BBQ chef and a nice guy
                  "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                  Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                    Yes but the Gonz is a good BBQ chef and a nice guy
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                      Bull.

Never claimed you hid from anything man. As I even said, your absence was accounted for and I have no doubt you were being entirely honest about it.

Just that the timing of said absence created a forum meme of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
                        Freudian or intentional? :P
                        Generally horrible at Lions Forum Grammar. It took Loops about 5 years to stop correcting me:-D

I meant poping. I don't think it was Freudian.

He claims to never be wrong and couches all of his arguments so as to be able to claim that he was right regardless of what happens. When he is undeniably wrong he goes camping or a conveniently timed insurance crisis calls him away. His absences last long enough for him to feel that people will forget about him being wrong.

That is not perception.

It is fact.
                        Well, it's his system and he feels it works for him.

My powers are so vast and undeniable that I can create natural catastrophes and put arsonists to work just by closing my eyes so I can travel to help my clients.

I am PANOPTES! Hah hah hah

*CGVT is just nut snuggling again. Go figure!
                        See

Bull.

Really? Ouch!
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          Never claimed you hid from anything man. As I even said, your absence was accounted for and I have no doubt you were being entirely honest about it.

Just that the timing of said absence created a forum meme of sorts.
                          I saw your post. Wasnt really countering your pov.

Comment

I saw your post. Wasnt really countering your pov.

C'mon Gonz, you gotta admit that's unusual for you.

Comment

"Yes but the Gonz is a good BBQ chef and a nice guy."
                              --------------------------------Yep!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                                Generally horrible at Lions Forum Grammar. It took Loops about 5 years to stop correcting me:-D

I meant poping. I don't think it was Freudian.

Well, it's his system and he feels it works for him.

See

Really? Ouch!
                                Was THIS Freudian then? ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X