No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pic LFIJ, although I see Dano is still all over Marko!
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Didn't see that pic yesterday. Very good picture indeed. Who offered to be missing from the picture to take it? Or was it one of those cameras with a delay on it, (my own brothers favourite device). Hey Jeremy , looks like wee Tyler is trying to get a draw on a small cigarette in that picture! He's not on the smokes already is he? You need to be at least 10 in Scotland before being allowed to smoke.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Kimiko's mom took that picture, Marko.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Malto, do you happen to have a "just because I haven't bought you flowers in decades and am making sure you won't divorce me, take my house, and make me pray for the Apocalypse" bouquet?
          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I do!

I also have a doghouse delay bouquet.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              I do!

I also have a doghouse delay bouquet.
              Nice. Send me the info yeah? Apparently surprising her with a fruit basket and fake Jeter signed baseball wasn't as funny as I thought it would be.
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                Great Pic lfij...Always good to see faces I know looking well. Is it me, or does Marko seem to make it into almost every picture ever taken?
                My kids taught me about photobombing but I am still learning how to do it right.;-)

Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                Nice. Send me the info yeah? Apparently surprising her with a fruit basket and fake Jeter signed baseball wasn't as funny as I thought it would be.
                Info sent.

Comment

• Great pic LFIJ! Thanks for sharing!

EDIT: Went a bit back in the thread...DL, Dean and Coop...hard to find the appropriate words...and I really can't imagine what you guys are going trough right now.

Positive toughts and stay strong!
                  Last edited by Septem; August 28, 2014, 05:36 PM.
                  Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                  🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
                  https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Family Book...Forum Style

Finished day 5 of this damn chemo. Next steps not known. He's wiped. I'm wiped. We carry on.
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• no change, Coop? He's not better or worse at all?
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• The 5 day round of this drug was able, thus far to bring his counts down. He finished up Friday night and thus far has handled it amazingly well - minimal side effects for the most part. Things were looking very bleak on Monday night. He will remain at the hospital at least a few more days, the goal right now is to get the boy home.

Our next steps after that are not certain.
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• If that goal is reached and he is allowed home, does this also mean that he has turned a vital corner and is on the mend? Will this be known sooner rather than later for you and your family?
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Coop, got your call, thanks!

You and your family are in my thoughts every day!

Comment

• Marko69 - to put it bluntly - we were very close to losing him Monday night - his white cell count was spiraling out of control. We are pretty much back to wait and see. They will want to check his marrow soon. Don't know next steps yet - I just want the boy home. He will receive platelets today - he is eating again and starting to perk up a bit. I finally came home to eat my first meal in 2 days last night and sleep in my own bed.
                              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Malto Marko - thank you for calling Monday night. will keep in touch.
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X