No announcement yet.

New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't invite anyone that has no posting manners.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Invite who you want, but the leash will be short.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
        Welcome LW30. What does the 30 stand for in your user name?
        It's just my favorite number

Comment

• It's a good job WingDog didn't put 40 after his name.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Good day all, relatively new Lions fan here, obviously going to the game over here at Wembley Stadium. Going to buy myself a jersey before hand, and having only really got into NFL the past couple of years I thought I best ask who I should have a on the back. Stafford and Johnson a bit too predictable and makes it look a bit 'part timer'. Obviously wouldn't have it personalised because that is well and truly gay.

Any help is appreciated, all the best.

Comment

• Welcome BL! We have a few members on your side of the pond over there.

I'd stay away from a Suh jersey as he very well could be on a different team next season. Fairley is almost certainly with another team. Fan favorite Joique Bell would be a good choice. Larry Warford probably isn't so popular for jerseys, but he's a great player. I'm a big fan of Ezekiel Ansah. You could also roll the dice on one of the rookies like Ebron or Van Noy. Slay might be a good choice as well depending on how he's playing this year. Then there's always Golden Tate III (he has the 'III' on his jersey). It's all about personal preference like whether you want a defensive or offensive player.

Anyways, welcome again. Start posting in some of the threads and see if you can annoy CGVT enough for him to tell you to go the fuck away!
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Bell would be my choice!! He's a gamer. All he does is make plays. Welcome!!
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Welcome BL but, are you sure you are looking to buy a Lions jersey and not a Falcons jersey?

Your long term enjoyment of watching your favorite team is dependent on making the right choice.

........and I would go with Bell also. Not overly popular but a hard running no nonsense football player. He is a great guy, too.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I think issues such as the government act of 1987, legislation chapter 4233, sub heading 51, paragraph 26, lines 12-13; "freedom to walk on any lawn in the USA" and "under the dome" US Football are exciting topics to discuss on here. No one will EVER tell you to "go the fuck away" in these areas.

I have my own name on my Lions shirt; "T.K.L MaJeer" . I don't think it's gay at all.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Welcome BL.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome BL
                        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Brit, for the Lions jersey, you can't go wrong with a kicker. Everyone loves a kicker and Freese is going to be the kicker for the next twenty years around here. I wouldn't recommend creating a new forum name based on a tryout kicker from reindeer land though. That could be embarrassing.
                          Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishLion View Post
                            Good day all, relatively new Lions fan here, obviously going to the game over here at Wembley Stadium. Going to buy myself a jersey before hand, and having only really got into NFL the past couple of years I thought I best ask who I should have a on the back. Stafford and Johnson a bit too predictable and makes it look a bit 'part timer'. Obviously wouldn't have it personalised because that is well and truly gay.

Any help is appreciated, all the best.
                            Welcome BL!

Glad to have some new blood in here. Your post is very prim & proper....unlike most Lions fans posts :-D

I have bolded your line about personalized jerseys.

I have only one replica jersey, personalized with my last name & high school football number & have worn it to every game I have attended.

As far as it being gay? I am happily married (to a woman) with 1 son but there were a couple of times the night before forum games

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                              Welcome BL!

Glad to have some new blood in here. Your post is very prim & proper....unlike most Lions fans posts :-D

I have bolded your line about personalized jerseys.

I have only one replica jersey, personalized with my last name & high school football number & have worn it to every game I have attended.

As far as it being gay? I am happily married (to a woman) with 1 son but there were a couple of times the night before forum games
                              Me too, must be a Lion Thing.
                              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Welcome BL.
                                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

Working...
                                X