Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

You guys act like hiring a good coach is easy for Lions. Why do you think they will easily hire someone better, its more likley they hire someone worse. He'll have to be cheap.
    Re-read this thread, and found this Nostradamus-level prognostication from Froot.

And then I look at the new coach Jim Caldwell and laugh. Froot foresaw the coming misery. The Lions actually DID hire someone arguably worse than Schwartz.

It's amazing.

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/dByBJdbrtBs[/ame]
      "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Peter Pan lies and is a smelly ho
        Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Uh...Not today
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah maybe next week

Comment

• they lack motivation
              The only logical explanation is:
              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• I think the problem was everyone was too optimistic this week leading up to the game. It screwed up the balance of the universe.
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• LFIJ,

Are you in the path of this latest Typhoon coming toward Japan? Stay safe.

Comment

• It passed by yesterday, Bim, but it was far enough away from us that we just got some wind & rain. Thanks for thinking of me though.
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Good to hear!

Comment

• I personally knew of no Typhoon.... Glad it passed on by, LFIJ.

And I was also personally fucking rat arsed drunk last night, I thought the Lions were gonna hump the Bills, and I "believed" the Lombardi was going to be within touching distance !! What an asshole "believing" like that.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Us assholes still don't believe.

Comment

• The only thing to believe is that those who arrange their schedules around Lions games are in fact, assholes.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The OP is a dumbass.

Simpy Simpleton

S squared
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                The OP is a dumbass.

Simpy Simpleton

S squared
                                1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

Working...
                                X