Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your daughter's rate?
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
      Nope, at this time he already was in the food line.
      Haha, nice!

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      What's your daughter's rate?
      Wow Tony, I really hope that was a typo for rank...
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• No, her rate is her job. It's a Navy thing.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I stand corrected.

The use of the word "rank" for Navy enlisted personnel is incorrect. The term is "rate." The rating badge is a combination of rate (pay grade, as indicated by the chevrons) and rating (occupational specialty, as indicated by the symbol just above the chevrons).

Comment

• Give me a little credit dude...

Comment

• Sorry, with Captain channeling Rebelyankee yesterday I was having flashbacks of when he made lewd comments about Marko69's daughter.

Comment

• In May 2013, she graduated to an AZ2 and in June 2013 she just took her E5 test and passed 81% above everyone else.
                My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Sweet! Does she deploy with an airwing on a carrier or is she based at a Naval Air Station?

Comment

• an awesome video for the 4th

[ame]http://youtu.be/jYyttEu_NLU[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                      Sweet! Does she deploy with an airwing on a carrier or is she based at a Naval Air Station?
                      She just got back to the states, will be staying here for 1 yr. She was based over in Bahrian for 6 months but before that she was stationed in Japan for about 4 years.

Comment

• Where was she at in Japan?

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                          Where was she at in Japan?
                          I even told Sharky that you would be the one asking this question.

She was based in Tokyo. (Minato-Ku, Shibuya-Ku, Ayase-shi).

Comment

• Thanks. There's a Navy base pretty close to me in Sasebo, so I thought maybe she was stationed there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                              Hated business ethics.
                              ......because there none that matter except keep the boss happy.

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              Great news from Shark and DanO, and congrats to AE. My wife is studying like you. She just finished Business Law and is already butt deep in Business Ethics.
                              Congrats to Mrs. Drew and hopefully her butt survives the nastiness that is Business Ethics.

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                              Thanks. There's a Navy base pretty close to me in Sasebo, so I thought maybe she was stationed there.
                              She was advised to stay away from any Forum Member in a foreign land.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Strange person ...^
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X