No announcement yet.

Who's Walking Around In Your Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see there are a few that have the same problem as myself. Not sleeping for more than 2-4 hours at a time. It really sucks doesn't it? My problem is chronic back pain and my meds. I actually sleep better in my recliner than in my bed.

So I fall asleep a lot in my recliner with the TV on. A lot of my dreams will go hand in hand with what I'm hearing from the TV, it's crazy. I'll wake up and say what the hell was that dream about and then I look at what's on TV at the time and see they coincide.

Then for some reason I can't remember them later. I always say I got to tell people about this dream and I never remember. I'd have to write it down right away. My memory is pretty good, it's weird that I can't recall a dream though after a short period of time.

Next time I have a bizarre dream that I can recall I'll come here and write it down as soon as I wake up. I do know when I have to piss real bad I will start dreaming about making it to a bathroom or anywhere I can piss. I will get foiled in every way possible of being able to relief myself. An example, I will dream I finally find an alley and I get my zipper down and a cop grabs me by the shoulder and I get startled enough to wake up. My mind's way of waking me up so I don't piss my pants I guess, lol.

Comment

• I do the same thing Tbone. Have a dream and then think I 'm going to tell people about it but when I actually get up I can only remember a small amount of details. You go back to sleep and have more dreams and they garble it all up.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Mick was walking around in mine this morning. Good day sir.
        Attached Files
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Nice!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Great photo!
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• ^^ Echo that, LFIJ.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Mick was walking around in mine this morning. Good day sir.
                Tell him to say hi to my Mom for me.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Maybe your mom was there. I didn't recognize everyone in that dream.

;)

Ill try to initiate the talking next time.

Comment

• Loss fer words.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• In dreams: Matt (drummer in a band I was in) and I were at a bar watching a band of drunk 50-somethings murder a Rare Earth song. In walked Prince, and he wasn't having it. He kicked them off, took the drums off the stage and set Matt up with a little 3 piece kit on the floor. He gave me a little keyboard upon which I could play a bass line. The expectation, of course, was that Prince would play guitar and sing. Instead, he put a big table on stage, unpacked a bunch of receipts and started doing his taxes. Huh.

Comment

• lol

No basketballs in sight eh?

Comment

• He did rock his taxes!
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by ColoradoLion View Post
                            ......The expectation, of course, was that Prince would play guitar and sing. Instead, he put a big table on stage, unpacked a bunch of receipts and started doing his taxes. Huh.
                            Now that's a proper dream. You tax dodging, CL? Prince in your dream showing his disgust with tax dodgers?!
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• GREAT picture Gonz.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                                GREAT picture Gonz.
                                Indeed. I have one like that of the two of us as well (same for Mr. Scicluna and ULF and then a group shot of us 3).

He was in my dream as I was coming out of that post op anesthesia haze. It's the first thing I remember. Nobody from my immediate family, past or present was recalled and there were other bodies in there. I just remember seeing Mick checking on me.

Strange, yet comforting.

Comment

Working...
                                X