No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to say it because because Tottenham has had such a good season, but the last two games have been so Spursy.

Great story for Leicester.

Comment

• Funny stuff, you can't like Leicester facebook page :D
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Two years LCFC were in the Championship league, 7 years ago they were in League 2.

Comment

• Chelsea finally played some inspired football this season, if only for 1/2.
          Congrats to Leicester, storybook season.

Comment

• At 5000-1 odds to win, its a remarkable story. Has to give even the most jaded Lions fan hope.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing. Leocester is 132 years old and this is their first first division champiknship. It is truly amazing, Jamie Vardy was named player of the year and a few years ago he was in a semi-private league. Mahrez was in the French second division.

If the had a relegation system in the NFL, the Lions would probably be in League Two.

Comment

• AAL Quintez Cephus
                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• WoW. That's crazy. That needs to be addressed. I certainly wouldn't sit there.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Liverpool got hosed on at least 1 handball (there were 3) in the 1st half. Unfortunately they forgot to even show up for the 2nd half and got blitzed.

Congrats Sevilla, 3x Europa League champs running - pretty amazing considering they keep getting gutted of players every year.

Comment

• Yes, Hibbees win the cup 3-2, nice one Marko
                      AAL Quintez Cephus
                      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Injury time winner for Hibs, massive pitch invasion, couldn't see Marko on the crossbar though
                        AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Way to go Hibbies!

Edit:

Next up for Marko........

Lions win the SB!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't think we're gonna see Marko again until next Thursday at the earliest.

Comment

• They had to turn away people from the Detroit FC opener at Keyworth Stadium yesterday. 7400 people, they hope to have the bleachers repaired to the point where they could seat 11K. I think we are in the middle of a soccer boom.

I forgot about the Hibs being in the cup final.

Comment

• Mon the Hibees!
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X