No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been out of the loop for a bit. Nice to see very good news regarding Dano and SB.
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Yes it is great news, the best really :-) with out your health ...well you know the saying.

Comment

• Ran my 5k in 27min 06sec, a PB, it was blistering hot and I was struggling from about 1K !! My phone app froze at precisely .42 of a kilometre. Still pretty pleased, came 17th overall (out of 94) and 6th in the Over 40's! I'd have never have made 10k.

Taken me about 2 days to recover, but here's a pic of me with Dame Kelly Holmes at the finish (She was great BTW)
        Attached Files
        AAL Quintez Cephus
        If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Wow. Way to go Dean. That's a great time.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Great time! My PB is 27:35.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Great job, Dean!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• WTG, Dean!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Very nice!
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Congrats Dean

Comment

• I just did a 5k in under 4 minutes..............in my car!!!!! :D

Comment

• I spent 3K ....for my car!
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Thats a very good time especially in hot weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                            I spent 3K ....for my car!
                            Do you have to push it up hill?

Comment

• Not if I go fast enough on the preceding downhill.
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                                Not if I go fast enough on the preceding downhill.
                                Stay clear of SB US 24 between Van Born and Ecorse. There is usually a smokey taking pictures and a good portion of the Citys revenues come from that uphill push.

Comment

Working...
                                X