Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is back on the ignore list.

Comment

• Does that mean you'll stop with the personal attacks?

Comment

• We might have to put a blurb in the new members thread about ignoring him. As it stands right now thats about the only people who can see his nonsense
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          Fortunately I have what's his fuck on ignore, unfortunately I dp keeps quoting him. It's a trollbot, why do you engage with an egg??
          Wait....what?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sorry, Twitter thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              We might have to put a blurb in the new members thread about ignoring him. As it stands right now thats about the only people who can see his nonsense
              So now you think everybody should think as you do? How pathetic.

Comment

• LOL. Sorry Oracle. This thread was created for the egg. And beer leads to stupid I guess.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Yep there's more than a shred of truth to my claim. They had the second fewest defensive plays per game among all 32 teams. I can't find the website but I know they were one of the lowest teams in pure possesions per game on each side of the ball. Never did I claim they dominated time of possesions to limit the pace, but they didn't turn the ball over much. They were tied for 5th in league with fewest amount of turnovers.

Combine that with a good punter, they did a lot to hold down possible scoring. It certainly wasn't their defense that should have been lauded like Fraquar is doing, that defensed sucked. You know it's true and so does he.
                  I don't think it sucked. They protected the run really good and kept the passing game in front of them. It was the epitome of the Bend but don't Break defense. It was pure Caldwell ball, one possession per side per quarter.
                  AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• I thought it sucked when real pressure was applied to it. But yeah extreme bend don't break, it certainly wasn't something to celebrate like Fraquar attempted to do.

Limit possessions, limit plays.

Comment

• So you mean, like compensating in other ways when your don't have a great defense?

whaaaatttttttt?
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Over half the posts in the last two pages are "this message is hidden because dwt1 is on your ignore list."

Ahhh...
                        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• I won't ignore him because I respect him for sticking to his convictions in the face of overwhelming opposition. It doesn't mean I agree with him. That's what this place is for , a bunch of disgruntled fans arguing about inane shit until football starts again and we can bask in the misery of our chosen franchise again.
                          1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• When will you just believe, asshole?
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                              When will you just believe, asshole?
                              A fairly refereed playoff game would be a good start
                              1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Yeah I'll stick to my guns that you better have a plan to replace Stafford if you do. The NFL qb situation gets worse every year. The spread in college has wreaked havoc in the NFL, look at this year. No free agents of note and the draft is slim pickings.

Comment

Working...
                                X