Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
    There's an article on Deadspin that might send your blood pressure through the roof, jaadam. Call that a disclaimer but it's a good read and shows how clueless Holland is:

http://deadspin.com/the-dynasty-that...elf-1794385282
    I refuse to click that right now...
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      I refuse to click that right now...
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Way to go Nashville.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I refuse to click that right now...
          Good idea

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
            There's an article on Deadspin that might send your blood pressure through the roof, jaadam. Call that a disclaimer but it's a good read and shows how clueless Holland is:

http://deadspin.com/the-dynasty-that...elf-1794385282
            Damn!

Just cut and pasted 4 other paragraphs with comments and lost them before while working on this one.

......this is the most important, anyway and JADDAM, it is a good read and you should give it a whirl.

?Steve Yzerman will not come back,? the former employee continued. ?Chris has full control. The rest of the family is either too screwed up or just completely uninvolved, and are basically just collecting their checks. So Chris is it for the family and I don?t think you can be in that position and not work directly with Chris because Chris is very hands-on. And Steve Yzerman won?t work for Chris Ilitch.?
            This is sad and shows how much Mr. I will be missed in Detroit.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Oh wow.

I'm definitely not reading it now. That organization is so f'ed. I can't wait until the fans start banning the games like they did with Millen
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• And it'll be like that until 2050 when all the shit contracts fall off.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    [ame]https://youtu.be/RFlCD5CYAcU[/ame]
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• LOL!!!
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'm surprised Scotty couldn't prevent a sweep at the hands of the Preds...

Comment

• Got to love watching this Oiler team, Mcdavid and Co are exciting if nothing else.

Red Wings have ninth overall selection in this year's NHL entry draft, dropped two spots because the Philadelphia Flyers (No. 2) and Dallas Stars (No. 3) moved into the top three.
                          First top-10 pick since 1991, when they selected my avatar at 10.

Ken Holland is looking for a 'role model' down the road - years from now.

my philosophy, is the veteran players are really important because they’re role models, they’re leaders — the Zetterbergs, the Abdelkaders, the Kronwalls. Even as they get longer in the tooth they’re still important in that locker room because they’re there to support, to guide, to mentor those young players, because those old players are really good pros. There has to be a governor, Ken Holland said. There has to be an established authority who can hold others accountable.
                          It is for this reason that the Red Wings, competitive or not, are so resistant to turning over the team to a host of prospects, rookies and up-and-comers.

Holland - "those old pros want to play hockey, they want a paycheck…so they’re also there to compete with those young players, to force those young players to dig in at practice, in the gym, on the ice.”
                          Last edited by WingsFan; April 30, 2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• F that Oilers team and nothing else.

;)

Jakob Silverberg is just as exciting without the hype.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I don't like the Ducks but I will hate the Oilers forever.

Comment

• This was cool

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf2jb51HzTs"]Edmonton Oiler Fans finish singing US anthem after mic stopped working - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X