OT: Technology and Geek Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
    So I was looking at a car and listed under the options was listed "Front Wipers - Two Stage Intermittent". I know what intermittent is but what do they mean by two stage?
    Slow with intermittent and Fast with intermittent.

Whump.......whump........whump........whump

vs

Whump,whump,whump,whump.....
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• FYI to all forum users:

Millions of accounts from 25 hacked vBulletin forums being 'sold' on the dark web

*I doubt this forum was affected but it is a vBulletin forum so I thought I would share the story I just read today.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• That reminds me.

SALE SALE SALE! I have millions of dark webs for sale on this VBulletin forum ONLY! Now who can account for 25 hacks that post here?
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
          Two speeds, plus intermittent?
          That's it. Markus69 will appreciate this. Lukas Electronics invented intermittent wipers.....but not on purpose.

Comment

• Samsung DeX turns your Galaxy S8 into a shockingly good desktop PC

http://www.greenbot.com/article/3190...form=hootsuite

The future of computing gets a step closer.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• In a world of ever larger phones Jelly goes in the other direction.

Last edited by edindetroit; May 2, 2017, 06:13 PM.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Is it designed for toddlers?
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Or for people with small pockets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                    That reminds me.

SALE SALE SALE! I have millions of dark webs for sale on this VBulletin forum ONLY! Now who can account for 25 hacks that post here?
                    I laughed my ass off at this
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's funny, but if you remember the earlier trend in cell phones was "smaller is cooler." Remember when they parodied that in Zoolander? Now that phones have become devices people keep liking them bigger and bigger. I'd almost forgotten the small trend.

The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                        It's funny, but if you remember the earlier trend in cell phones was "smaller is cooler." Remember when they parodied that in Zoolander? Now that phones have become devices people keep liking them bigger and bigger. I'd almost forgotten the small trend.

Zoolander was the first thing I thought of too.

Comment

• I remember when cell phones first came out there were huge and bulky. Then they started making them smaller and smaller - the flip phone was a great innovation as it kept the phone small but made it bigger and easier to use. Now people keep wanting bigger and bigger screens. Kinda funny how the cycles revolve
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Back when flip phones were popular, people actually used them to talk with people. Texting, web browsing, watching videos and playing games make larger screens a lot more appealing.
                            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I loved my tmobile pre-paid flip phone. I still have it boxed up somewhere and I bet it works with a charge and reactivation. I had that thing for like 5-6 years.

Dimensions3.5"H x 1.9"W x 1"D

Star Trek futuristic small.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Heh, heh.

I still am using one of those although, I just ordered a smart phone.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X