No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if it is, which I doubt, it appears to be just a flash & focus distortion issue, BFD. The balcony fence looks photoshopped as well for the same reasons. The story itself is true.

Is he really holding that cigarette in his right hand? Again BFD if he isn't, he was able to do those things though.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Agreed.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• This headline made my day ...

Giant rabbit dies mysteriously on plane to O'Hare

Comment

• That, is funny!

Comment

• My daughter wrote another song...

[ame]https://youtu.be/aHK93L-5GKk[/ame]
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Geez, she's getting good. The production value on the video has gone up a notch as well!
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Superb! Well done, your daughter. Hopefully see her on the Jools Holland Show one day.

Forum is loaded with proud dad moments today.

My youngest son, (currently in Robinvale, Victoria, Australia touring with some buddies) lit a fart and videoed it the other day. VERY proud dad moment! Can't post it here though!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Wow. She's very talented!! Does she intend to pursue performing as a full time gig down the road?
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I'll jump on the proud dad bandwagon then.

Here's Tyler's piano concert from last month. CGVT will appreciate the choice of music. ;)

[ame]https://youtu.be/Lj5nEy7Nidk[/ame]

Comment

• Aw man, that was superb as well. Well done wee Tyler. Do you or Kimiko play the piano and you have encouraged him to play? Or has he got a keen interest in music and the piano?
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        Geez, she's getting good. The production value on the video has gone up a notch as well!
                        We bought her a compression mic for Christmas and she is using some kind of Adobe program to make the videos. Previously everything I posted was recorded on a crappy cell phone

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Superb! Well done, your daughter. Hopefully see her on the Jools Holland Show one day.

Forum is loaded with proud dad moments today.

My youngest son, (currently in Robinvale, Victoria, Australia touring with some buddies) lit a fart and videoed it the other day. VERY proud dad moment! Can't post it here though!
                        Haha. Nice!

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        Wow. She's very talented!! Does she intend to pursue performing as a full time gig down the road?
                        She wants to be a writer. Check out her blog sometime it you get a chance (emphasisonthetaco.worldpress.com)

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        I'll jump on the proud dad bandwagon then.

Here's Tyler's piano concert from last month. CGVT will appreciate the choice of music. ;)

https://youtu.be/Lj5nEy7Nidk
                        What the hell are you doing to that kid? Ha! Seriously, though, that is great!
                        Last edited by CGVT; May 8, 2017, 09:23 AM.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LFIJ, that is absolutely awesome!

Give him a high five from his buddy from Michigan for a job well done for me, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                            I'll jump on the proud dad bandwagon then.

https://youtu.be/Lj5nEy7Nidk
                            Well done, Tyler!!

Wow, Japanese audiences are very polite and different from ours. There'd be a lot of hooting and hollering here.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Jeremy, at the end of Tylers performance, when he gets off that seat and bows, and gets the applause, ..... my wife had tears running down her face and was applauding too! She then said, "Awwwwwwww look at his wee cute walk!"..... followed by more tears. He's a wee star, buddy.

Comment

• Marko - I took lessons from when I was 5, but he had a program in kindergarten where they played keyboards and he wanted to keep playing. That walk at the end was probably a combination of his nervousness and relief since it was his first recital. I told him next time we'll have to ask his teacher if he and I can do a duet. ;)

CGVT - Thanks and don't worry, he's already decided he wants to do "The Entertainer" for his next one.

Mark - Will do! Thanks!

Deb - Thank you! It was just parents and grandparents attending, and we were at the beginner's program. Also, his teacher said the hall she normally rents out still isn't available (because of last year's earthquakes), and this one was really way too big for the audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X