Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Japan...as someone in the comments section of that article said, I really don't want to know where that finger has been.

Chiba police searching for serial attacker who puts finger in teenage boys? mouths

TOKYO ?
    Since August of 2016, police in Chiba City have been searching for a man who has been assaulting junior and senior high school boys by suddenly inserting his finger into their mouths.

In each of the eight reported cases so far, the man is said to have stopped a student on their way home between 7 and 9 p.m. He would ask them a question like ?Where is the station?? and at some point during the conversation jam his finger into their mouths. After a moment that must have felt like an eternity to his victims, the man then rode off on his bicycle.

The string of assaults has baffled and grossed out both police and citizenry alike. Readers of the news online had this to say:

?That is one expert level pervert.?
    ?That?s creepy?.?
    ?I guess I would try to bite it, but then again I would be afraid of what would happen after I bit it.?
    ?It?s like some kind of yokai.?
    ?Oh yeah. I?m sure if he was handsome, those guys wouldn?t have complained.?
    ?He is a whole different breed of pervert.?
    ?I would be too surprised to even react if that happened to me.?

Although there are no reports of injury or attempted abduction in these cases, Chiba police are reminding everyone in the Inage area to stay alert. The attacker is described as a young man about 170 centimeters tall with short black hair.
    Since August of 2016, police in Chiba City have been searching for a man who has been assaulting junior and senior high school boys by suddenly inserting his finger into their mouths. In each of the eight reported cases so far, the man is said to have stopped a student…
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• dafuq?
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

• Wow! Being fingered in Japan means something completely different!

170cm, short black hair ....... good luck with that!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            Wow! Being fingered in Japan means something completely different!

170cm, short black hair ....... good luck with that!
            Ha!
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Note to self: thoroughly inspect the RV before you leave the rental place

Odor in RV halts rolling bachelor party in Winona; body found in exterior cargo hold

By PAUL WALSH , STAR TRIBUNE
              May 04, 2014 - 1:49 PM

A rolling bachelor party that started in the Twin Cities and was bound for the Kentucky Derby came unraveled not far down the road when the celebrants discovered a man?s body in an exterior compartment of their rented recreational vehicle.

Authorities have not identified the man or said what led to his death. The body was discovered late Thursday after the RV, which was rented from a private party in Anoka, pulled off in Winona, Minn., along Hwy. 61 and parked outside a closed-for-the-night Shopko discount store.

John Kirk, one of the passengers, said he and some of the others were told that the RV?s owner had cautioned that the two compartments near the front ?do not work and should not be opened.?

However, as more of the guys were picked up to the south, some of them didn?t get the message.

?They opened it up, and that?s when the body was found,? Kirk, of St. Louis Park, said Friday.

Body found in RV compartment is missing Anoka man
              The Anoka County Sheriff?s Office said in a statement that it would not ?speculate on any factors at this time.?

The body has been turned over to the Mayo Clinic for an autopsy, according to Winona police. The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is also involved in the investigation.

Jake Wanek of Minneapolis was one of the men in the bachelor party and explained that all were either from Winona or attended Winona State University. The Shopko parking lot was the final rendezvous for pulling together the last of the 11 twenty-somethings before continuing to Louisville.

The first hint of death came when one of the guys opened a front compartment on one side, then closed the door, Wanek said. That sent off the whoosh of an odd odor. When the door on the other side near the front was opened, that?s when the body was spotted, he said.

Wanek said that he saw the body from the knees down ? feet bare and with pants on ? and described it as a man who ?didn?t look fresh. Let?s put it that way.?

He said the group didn?t press its collective curiosity. ?We weren?t really too interested in poking around in there.?

Police investigate

Police were called. They questioned the men and seized the RV, which is more than 30 feet long and has a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.

Kirk said it crossed his mind that ?maybe initially? any one or all of them might be considered suspects.

?When we were first questioned, they seemed a little over the top, yelling and asking us questions,? he said.

Then it was down to the police station for more questioning over several hours and even being fingerprinted before the group left in the middle of the night, their belongings still on the RV as of Friday afternoon.

Groom-to-be Dan Trainor, of Rochester, said ?the cops were definitely kind of suspicious. But in the first couple of minutes, they realized we had nothing to do with it.?

Trainor said the whole episode ?was like we were in the middle of a movie,? but he doesn?t see it as any kind of troubling omen for living happily ever after.

?I haven?t changed my mind,? he said. ?We?re just getting all the bad news out of the way right now.?

As for the bachelor party, Wanek said the plan was to stay in Winona on Friday night and watch the Minnesota Wild playoff hockey game.

?Then we?ll go up to Canterbury and watch the [Derby] from there.?

Having read news accounts of the group's trek to Churchill Downs derailed, Canterbury officials said they will give the guys special treatment Saturday.

"We will have some space for them and will do what we can to make it the next best thing to being at Churchill," said Canterbury spokesman Jeff Maday.

Paul Walsh ? 612-673-4482
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That seriously sounds like a movie script. Except in the movie, the guys would try to hide it until after derby and much hilarity would ensue.

I immediately thought of "Four Rooms".

WARNING this link is *not* safe for work:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTioX3lARqg"]Four Rooms (1995) - Dead Whore Scene - HD 720p - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I was thinking Hangover 4

Comment

• Bump

To get that stupid Stafford thread off the top.

ROAD TRIP! Not..
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• N.J. man on PCP busted masturbating in van in Lincoln Tunnel

The Lincoln Tunnel became the tunnel of self-love when a man high on PCP blocked traffic with his minivan to take time to pleasure himself, authorities said. Port Authority cops busted Ismael Esqui…

The Lincoln Tunnel became the tunnel of self-love when a man high on PCP blocked traffic with his minivan to take time to pleasure himself, authorities said.

Port Authority cops busted Ismael Esquilin, 48, of Passaic, N.J., about 7:15 p.m. Thursday when his Dodge minivan was found stopped in the middle of the New Jersey-bound side of the Hudson River tunnel, holding up traffic.

When cops approached the car, they found Esquilin removing his clothes and ?performing a lewd act,? Port Authority spokesman Joe Pentangelo said.

The idling minivan was running and the keys were in the ignition.

Cops also found a glass pipe and small glass bottles containing PCP on the passenger seat floor.

After cops covered Esquilin with a blanket, the man admitted that he had smoked PCP ? but refused to take a Breathalyzer test, authorities said.

Police took Esquilin to New Jersey, where he was charged with drug possession, driving under the influence of drugs, reckless driving and impeding traffic, officials said.

Comment

• Yeah but seriously.. who hasn't been high on PCP jerking off on the side of the road..

Is that really news worthy?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Always thought that was a San Diego thing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuvsoZLE3WE"]Stan Marsh Jacking it in San Diego Offical Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Yeah but seriously.. who hasn't been high on PCP jerking off on the side of the road..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF0NYHqCxx4"]SNL "I hate when that happens" - YouTube[/ame]
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• lol
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Yeah but seriously.. who hasn't been high on PCP jerking off on the side of the road..

It wasn't the side of the road, it was a tunnel. That makes it newsworthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X