Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ grammar hurts. Superb.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Conversation between two Australian dudes.

Bruce: "Girlfriend was stung by a flaming wasp today on her minge mate. It's caused it to close up"
      Greg: "Bummer mate"
      Bruce: "Aw great idea, mate, I'll ask her later."
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Before I met all my Australian friends, I wouldn't have gotten that joke. I appreciate that their names are Bruce & Greg.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Sweet! Just scored Bill Burr tickets, front row, this sunday night
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ha!
            Attached Files
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              Sweet! Just scored Bill Burr tickets, front row, this sunday night
              That is awesome. Gonz told me about Burr a long time ago, and I have been hooked since. It is scary how that guy thinks, and what goes through his mind, because he sees the world the same was as me. Super funny.
              Last edited by Islair; March 4, 2013, 11:03 PM.
              AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
              2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
              3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
              4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
              5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
              6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
              7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                Sweet! Just scored Bill Burr tickets, front row, this sunday night
                Awesome. Front row? Isn't he working some improv? Usually those are first come, first served and you generally have to buy in with dinner to get the best seats. Either way, score for you. Just don't become part of his act.

Please share your POV on his standup. He almost always starts with a daily observation before going into his skit stuff. He is supposedly working new material on this current roadie of his through the mid-west.

Malto Marko said he was trying to get tickets to one of his March shows. Did you ever get them Mr. S?
                Last edited by Panoptes; March 4, 2013, 11:20 PM.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                  That is awesome. Gonz told me about Burr a long time ago, and I have been hooked since. It is scary how that guy thinks, and what goes through his mind, because he sees the world the same was as me. Super funny.
                  What is crazy funny to me is that my best friend since 10 y.o. is a dude that grew up a Southie (where BB is from) and is also an Irish/American that brought all of that Boston type humor/tude out here (along with his 4 older bros I also grew up with) and all of that rubbed off on me.

When BB came around, it was like kismet. It was like hearing the clowning with my crew from back in the day but this guy is big time.

Did you see his last invite to Conan? He made Conan laugh so hard during his first visit like maybe a year ago that he already had him back again and BB had CONAN absolutely rolling. CONAN told BB that he is welcomed on his show whenever because he is one of the funniest people he's ever met. He had CONAN face palming with laughter/embarrasment from his comments. Their laughter had me rolling hard.

I'll try to find it and put it up here.....

Don't miss from about 2:50 in through the end of the Lance Armstrong/Oprah bit. They were rolling. The last minute was touching.
                  Last edited by Panoptes; March 5, 2013, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• That guy rocks. Great clip. Thanks Gonz.
                    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Got to thank Panoptes for putting me on to Bill Burr too. Best comedian around IMO. Got his DVDs and even my 19 year old son walks around quoting Burr. We were both at a Subway in the shopping centre last Saturday and my son says in my ear......, "Oh, the Mayonaise, is err, right over there!"
                      Seriously, I nearly wet my pants laughing.

Comment

• Isn't he working some improv?
                        Nope, Royal Oak Music Theater.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          Awesome. Front row? Isn't he working some improv? Usually those are first come, first served and you generally have to buy in with dinner to get the best seats. Either way, score for you. Just don't become part of his act.

Please share your POV on his standup. He almost always starts with a daily observation before going into his skit stuff. He is supposedly working new material on this current roadie of his through the mid-west.

Malto Marko said he was trying to get tickets to one of his March shows. Did you ever get them Mr. S?
                          I tried 4 times right after you announced he was going to be here. The Web site made it so difficult, I gave up. It kept expiring before I could finish the lengthy form that had to be filled out.

I intended to make a trip over to the BO and purchase them there but have not as of yet.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I used stubhub and chose my seat. I'm willing to pay a premium for a good view. 1 Benjy wasn't a bad price.

Comment

• I've seen his live act a handful of times, never paying more than $27 per ticket. Always good seats (in the dark, away from the stage). And was still able to go shake his hand to say hi two different times after shows.

Comment

• so?

Comment

Working...
                                X