No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations on the anniversary of Matt's eradication Sharky!
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Congrats, Sharky!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fuck Millen! .
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• "Anniversary yesterday, .... 4 years cancer free."
          ---------------------AWESOME BABY!!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Sharkbait......, Im raising a glass of beer to you right now. Fantastic news.

I tip my chinese delivery guy......, but its always fkn cold when it gets here. Rice all stuck together. Its sometimes very disgusting. Sometimes I wish I would just get off my fat arse and go pick it up next door.

Confession time....., Ive never had a pizza delivered......, I love the liver on it. :-)
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• HA!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• *note to self*

Never have pizza with Marko, if he orders the pie with liver on it.
                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• "Anniversary yesterday, .... 4 years cancer free."
                  Fantastic!

Comment

• If its bad weather, snowy - slippery roads is a good time time have pizza delivered and that is deserving of a good tip (fuck you Gonz lol ).

Comment

• Steak & Kidney pie Islair? Aww YES!

I bet Panoptes is pulling everyone's chain here. He will buy an entire round of pizzas for his family for delivery, it'll be 40bucks, and he WILL hand over a 50 and say "Keep the change ya filthy animal!"

Come on, panoptes , don't ruin the illusion of tipping the pizza guy in America!
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Steak & Kidney pie Islair? Aww YES!

I bet Panoptes is pulling everyone's chain here. He will buy an entire round of pizzas for his family for delivery, it'll be 40bucks, and he WILL hand over a 50 and say "Keep the change ya filthy animal!"

Come on, panoptes , don't ruin the illusion of tipping the pizza guy in America!
                        Not yanking any chains. A $1.50 tip on a $10 pizza delivery is 15%. The portion the driver gets from the $2.50 mandated delivery charge puts it over 20+%. I sleep fine at night over the tips i give on the less than handful of pizzas a year I have delivered.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

I must be in the wrong thread.

Comment

• But reminding the peasants of their place does make his day.
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Gonz is under the impression that the delivery charge is a type of forced tip, which is fine, he can live in his blissful ignorance. Before we had a delivery charge, I received 75 cents for each delivery I took. Now we have a delivery charge that is $2.50/delivery, and I receive $1.25 for each delivery I take. That money is a reimbursement for mileage. Most pizza places require the driver to use his own personal vehicle. We pay for our own gas, have to change our oil more frequently, go through brakes, tires, etc more rapidly than the average driver.

The delivery charge is just a way for the pizza companies to make their bottom line while keeping the low price points on television. Also, I doubt any pizza driver is losing sleep over Gonz and what he does.
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Nope, this is known as the "into each life some chicken guano must fall" principle.
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X