Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    The spat out coffee on seeing the dancing guy at the party there. ^ Hilarious.
    I think it was Fauria.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hoping to see more Fauria moves this season!

It's when he scratches his head and walks off, realising no one is joining in and that he's made an arse of himself......., brilliant. But he didn't really make an arse of himself, he's what parties are all about! Well done that lad.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It was a million times more difficult to actually do what he ^^^ done. Well done that lad.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Re: Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

uploadfromtaptalk1410312269530.jpg
                  Last edited by Hyatari; September 9, 2014, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Too friggin funny, guys!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• NSFW - Mike gets pissed at an interviewer on Live TV, pretty funny:

[ame]http://youtu.be/7TutzfWiEaQ[/ame]
                      The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• "You come across as a nice guy and you're really a piece of shit."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Fuck you"

Ha!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I wonder if the interviewer got his ass kicked after the show. He will have needed several bodyguards......, Mike was looking pretty angry!

Comment

• This isn't particularly funny but where else should I put this??

Michigan accent and Michigan Slang Words
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I saw that Deb. I never realized it but, I am guilty of a lot of those infractions of proper English.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Me too and I like it.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X