Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Warning For Those of You Who Are Looking at the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus watch this video

Note There are hits on the internet that iPhones are bending when they were not expected too (aka putting your phone in your front pocket).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znK652H6yQM"]iPhone 6 Plus Bend Test - YouTube[/ame]
      Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Good thing I'm not a "tight jeans" kind of person. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. I really only upgraded because the screen on my old phone cracked last July. Hopefully putting it in a case and not sitting on it will keep it from bending.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Apple (anything).... Bah

Just put my Jump pre - order in to move up to the Galaxy Note 4 from my 9 month old gn3.

No bending over here.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• FTR, I looked into getting a Galaxy phone, but I'd have to switch providers which isn't a desirable option. No Windows phones over here either.

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                I've seen a similar graphic featuring the Lumia 1520 (Windows Phone).

But really, people who love iPhone will continue to love them. Every platform has its appeal that makes living without something the other platform has tolerable.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I like my iPhone, but obviously Samsung and LG (and others) are better... I wish Apple would compete with the specs of others, but they don't have to.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                    I like my iPhone, but obviously Samsung and LG (and others) are better... I wish Apple would compete with the specs of others, but they don't have to.
                    Succinct and to the point. Agreed.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I actually like the iPad, but have always had Samsung phones. Galaxy Nexus first and now Note 2 since April 2013. Still a quality device.

Did think about getting an Xperia Z2 instead of the iPad ... but didn't for some since less meaningful reasons. No big deal either way, I think.
                      Last edited by Forsh; September 25, 2014, 02:29 AM.
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        I like my iPhone, but obviously Samsung and LG (and others) are better... I wish Apple would compete with the specs of others, but they don't have to.

I personally have always thought the iPhone is and was a great phone, simple yet full featured. Yes the screens have become small compared to the masses and they took care of that.

Their operation, smooth OS, facetalk etc is incredible. I have a Note 2 and Note 3 by samsung. Stupid big but I use them for console access to systems.

I spend more time tweaking it so I don't have to fumble around to use it that the Android OS drives me nuts.
                        Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• This. Specs are nice and good, but I really just want my phone to be useful. The iPhone is simple and usable and easy. Good enough for me.

I will say that it feels like they've lost their way a bit since Jobs passed away. Implementing features and specs instead of focusing on how to make it easier and better. Stupid big phones are stupid. IMO.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Recently (well this year) became the owner of my first robot.

Very happy with it!

Although I am looking to mod the firmware.....
                            Last edited by dpatnod; September 25, 2014, 07:30 PM.
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2r-sVyR7mk"]Creepy Dancing Stripper Robot Video - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Wow. No mine does not have those features. More industrial.

It does however do the chore I least want to do.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X