Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ringo is a Bama fan:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Saban has been a big Ringo fan since his Cleveland days.

Comment

• Nobody is perfect, not even Richard Starkey.

Comment

• I hate revenge games. Honestly, Clemson is playing better ball.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The world is a vast ball of sand waiting for AA to attend to.

Comment

• Stick with the 'Saban is soooo vain' posts.

Comment

• We have a good chance because of that front seven. Best college d-line I have seen, and that includes 1979, 1992, and 2009 Bama.

Comment

• Clemson 3 Alabama 48
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Ringo is a Bama fan"

You have my sympathies

Comment

• I think Ringo is a pretty cool cat.

Comment

• You are going to smoosh Clemson, they got their best performance last night.

Comment

• We played them last year, and their scheme and personnel are about the same. They dropped 40 on us, we won, though.

Of course, we pulled out all the stops (we returned a kick to the house and then recovered an onside).

Comment

• Yeah, I'm just going on your assessment that you would kill Clemson.

Comment

• In my defense, I had been drinking.

Comment

• When the drinks flow, the truth comes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X